Sky Bet Horses Offer

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

1355 Haydock today, 3 places in an eleven horse race. Gone for Super Kid at 10/1.

Super Kid or Belvedere for me. Paddy Power doing their ten pound version on the 3.05 at Haydock. Communique is my selection in that one.

Couple of non-runners make this a five horse race. I plumped for Mark Johnson’s The Trader last night at 11/2 but there’s a 25p R4 due to the withdrawals. Current odds 4/1. 

No point doing a write up for this today. As with last weeks pull outs its becoming a bit of a farce this. I don’t mind the rule if it works when there is late withdrawals  and markets suffer but today people will potentially lose money as a result. 

Example being Big Ian 80/1 the now £10 gets a good return £810

Last night it was 66/1 before any withdrawals so its drifted regardless yet if you had bet it last night it was costing you 25p to the pound returning £610.

Folk can say but thats the rule but its again to suit the bookies. Ladbrokes did it before and got caught. Deliberately shortening the price of likely non-runners to suit themselves in the Rule 4. Pish. 

Anyway hoping for some GOOD FORTUNE

C7A46DD0-ED45-4AC4-A076-C84E1D5AB0D4.png

Just noticed they're offering 4 places at York at 155. No time for research, gone for Spoof at 40/1.

P.S. Shite. Was mulling between El Astronauti who won and Culturati that came 4th and my choice Spoof that came 5th.

We kick off Thursday with a group 2 fillies race over 6f. Betting would suggest this is a shootout between Angels Hideaway and Fairyland. The former has a touch more experience but Dettori received a ban the last time he rode this horse. Could that suggest some vulnerability? The excellent Ryan Moore is the jockey of Fairyland and this horse has shown good ability in only 3 starts. Both these horses have improved since their meeting at Ascot back in June. I would give the slight edge to Angels Hideaway based on its group 3 win. At a price however I am taking a punt on FLAWLESS JEWEL. She ran incredibly well on debut when just pipped for the win. She then went on to win her second start by 16 lengths against an average field. A bit of a gamble as this horse could be all or nothing but at 9/1 it gets my vote. Firelight and Little Kim have two wins each and should prove best of the rest. 

1st. Flawless Jewel

2nd. Angels Hideaway

3rd. Fairyland