Sky Bet Horses Offer

On 19/11/2022 at 12:44, diamond_for_life said:

I have no Idea here. For the first time I’m in a long time I’m struggling to narrow it done

I fancied the winner but lumped for a 40/1 shot that finished nowhere 😂

20 hours ago, jagfox said:

Had a tenner on the winner of today's race with PP and Sky  Bet.

Which was nice. There was a 10p rule 4 but a wins a win.

Nice one mate didn’t even see there was an offer yesterday well in. A win is always a win. 

Last week worked out well for me I should say I haven’t a clue more often. Money back on Wholestone at 25s who was 4th. Backed Botox Has at 10s. Not had a look yet at today but that’s two big priced winners 8/1 and 10/1 in two weeks on the offer I’m so glad the jumps are back. 

FD5FA718-6264-4857-BDE6-E025BCF829F9.jpeg

5F3BBFBD-EB73-4148-850C-E0F80144E8CC.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow abit of all wesrher action at 13.30 from Lingfield - Hever Sprint Stakes - Money Back as Cash if 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

I've plumped for Look Out Louis, either wins or is nowhere going by recent form.

Good luck 👍 

On 24/02/2023 at 22:50, jagfox said:

Tomorrow abit of all wesrher action at 13.30 from Lingfield - Hever Sprint Stakes - Money Back as Cash if 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

I've plumped for Look Out Louis, either wins or is nowhere going by recent form.

Good luck 👍 

Had Miss Nay Never at about the same odds as yours when I put the bet on, zoomed out after which I never think is a good sign, placed though so stake back..

Miah Grace in the 13.15 at Kelso today. 20/1 outsider, probably due to a poor last race, but came first and second in December, the latter in a class 1, today's is class 3.

P.S. Meh.. :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

Had a win on Apple Away in the 2.40 at Doncaster today.

My dad won 1 share in it in a competition in The Courier, think there's 3000 shares in total. We got a day at Lucinda Russell's stables too. He has to pay a fee of £60 a year to maintain his share but has easily made that back as it's had 3 wins. I'm not hugely into horse racing, will watch it occasionally and have been to the races a couple of times, but my dad is into it and had no idea you could do something like this without having to put in thousands. It's not going to make him much money, but it gives him extra interest. Anybody else on here done something similar?

On 04/03/2023 at 18:56, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Had a win on Apple Away in the 2.40 at Doncaster today.

My dad won 1 share in it in a competition in The Courier, think there's 3000 shares in total. We got a day at Lucinda Russell's stables too. He has to pay a fee of £60 a year to maintain his share but has easily made that back as it's had 3 wins. I'm not hugely into horse racing, will watch it occasionally and have been to the races a couple of times, but my dad is into it and had no idea you could do something like this without having to put in thousands. It's not going to make him much money, but it gives him extra interest. Anybody else on here done something similar?

Been a member of the Elite Racing Club for many years and also have four horses with the Owners group.

As you say with Apple Away, it is a small investment for a great deal of interest. My local has two shares in Apple Away also, but I didn't partake.

On 23/02/2023 at 17:02, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Sky bet are c***s. £2 max refund on the Cheltenham offer get fucked.

Absolutely shite, long gone are the days of exciting Cheltenham offers