Sky Bet Horses Offer

4 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

Sky Bet and PP both doing offer on 1.55 at Cheltenham. Even got a free bet for Bet365 for same race. 

Seems an open affair. Any thoughts @diamond_for_life @welshbairn?

Just having a look but I've got any race at Cheltenham today for the free bet with Bet365.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just having a look but I've got any race at Cheltenham today for the free bet with Bet365.

Yeah, same here. This race looks best value at that meeting. Quite a few with short price favourites.

2 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

That’s fucking pathetic did you win big? I don’t get how companies get away with that. All too happy to take your money then a big f**k you. Absolutely disgusting 

Took them for a grand or so for the US election but that was ages ago. I rarely use them apart from specials like this because the odds are usually better elsewhere, so maybe that's it.

I think today isn’t easy as I don’t see a potential well handicapped horse maybe other than Jacamar and maybe Torn And Frayed but I just don’t fancy any them. 

Plumped for Magic Saint who ran well here in New Year’s Day and Whatmore who I’m hoping returns from a long layoff in the form it showed in 2020 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Took them for a grand or so for the US election but that was ages ago. I rarely use them apart from specials like this because the odds are usually better elsewhere, so maybe that's it.

I don’t use them much either but never won hee haw with them. 

On that who do you use for prices I prefer bet365 but their offers aren’t up to much. Sky bet I hate their odds but I get plenty offers from them. 

4 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

I don’t use them much either but never won hee haw with them. 

On that who do you use for prices I prefer bet365 but their offers aren’t up to much. Sky bet I hate their odds but I get plenty offers from them. 

Yeah, Bet365 are usually best odds and just use Skybet for the offers too. I like Mcbookies best for football, odds are decent and they cover non league Scottish football so I try to support them even if their offers aren't great for the horses. Started using Hills as well, they sometimes have the best prices and a few offers.

Totally free fiver bet with Bet365 at Leopardstown, gone with Minella Cocooner in the first. Confusingly there's also Minella Crooner running in the same race.

Skybet's offer is the second race, gone for another Mullins horse, Il Etait Temps, which wasn't hard to find as half the horses in the race are his.

@jagfox OG @diamond_for_life

Edited by welshbairn

Don’t fancy too much in the Sky Bet offer race. Paddy Power giving extra places so had a shot on Vauban. 

Put free fiver on Frodon in the Irish Gold Cup. Between him and Kemboy, imo.

Edited by jagfox OG