Sky Bet Horses Offer

37 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Bet365 have given me a £5 free bet to use on any race at Kempton, any tips?

14.40  12 Earth Lord   Currently 14/1.   £2.50 EW.    It's a big field, but PP paying 6 places.  Not sure how many Bet365 are paying.

Prayer mat's oot for you (and me) chief.

Was waiting to see if Kempton got the go ahead before posting. 

The Betfair offer I have done 3 times now. I have the tactic of going for for a long price horse each way so it's defo some money or a free bet back. I had a place at 33s 2 weeks ago and last week my 33/1 shot was 4th but the winner was an incredible 80/1. Today I have looked at 2 outsiders currently 40/1 and 50/1 just not decided on who I am plumping for yet they are Game Line and Head to The Stars.

1:32 at Kempton you can throw a blanket over most of them with the prices so the bookies are expecting a wide open affair. Kap Auteuil has won 5 in its last 6 so I am taking it with Sky Bet as I want a form horse with them only offering 2 places. The other will likely be Foxboro who is bottom weight in testing ground and ran well enough last time out finishing 2nd.

My other bets today consist of 2 e/w in the Lanzarote, Gericault Roque at Warwick and yet again I am letting my heart rule the head and I am once more backing Defi Du Seuil but if it loses today I am done and as I said last time this horse surely needs retired.

Good luck today people. 

2 hours ago, jagfox OG said:

1.32 2 1/2 mile chase at Kempton for Sky Bet (2nd back as cash) and Paddy Power ( free bet 2nd, 3rd and 4th).

Seven runners so might have a flyer on PP.

Betfair doing money back if your horse does not finish 1-3 in the 3.00 at Warwick.

@diamond_for_life @welshbairn

Gone for Fanzio with PP.

Gone for Eldorado Allen at Kempton with my Bet365 free bet.

1.32 Twenty Twenty - PP

1.32 Lock's Corner - Sky Bet

3.00 Gone for one diamond_ for_life may have mentioned e/w.

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

14.40  12 Earth Lord   Currently 14/1.   £2.50 EW.    It's a big field, but PP paying 6 places.  Not sure how many Bet365 are paying.

Prayer mat's oot for you (and me) chief.

Skybet were paying 7 places, Bet365 5 places.  Came 7th, naturally I went with Bet365. :(

31 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Like Diamond said above, dinnae listen to anybody  😎

I missed out on it by one place, but did ok elsewhere at Lingfield with wee Holly.

No complaints about the tip, more the merrier. :) I find these 20 horse races a bit of a lottery anyway, had Green Book on it as well who was running strong until brought down by a faller..

2 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Based on the first 2 picks at Exeter - not a hope in hell, however we live in hope. :lol:

Well that was weird, Exmoor Forest started the race showing off its dressage moves and did a few more in front of the grandstand! :lol:

Always the risk in going for a horse that hasn't raced before I suppose, it can pay off though..

Edited by welshbairn

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Well that was weird, Exmoor Forest started the race showing off its dressage moves and did a few more in front of the grandstand! :lol:

Always the risk in going for a horse that hasn't raced before I suppose, it can pay off though..

Yeah it was a hopeless call, I thought it finished quite strongly as well looked to have pulled back into the pack but the start was dreadful. Sadler’s Bay looked impressive in its first run earlier in the day. 

Tremendous racing over the weekend - Lingfield especially. 

Fontaine Collonges, Hudson de Grugy & Zhiguli. E/W Patent today. 

Not overly keen on foreign cards, however I am tempted by Bedouin's Story at Meydan - won last year at Meydan & had impressive couple of showings at Newmarket. I missed 6/1 so will wait to see what the price is like closer to the start.

Edited by buddie06smfc

I don’t normally flex my bets outside of the offers especially when I haven’t already tipped them pre race but those who followed this thread know I’m an absolute Godolphin Fanboy. I have won some big races with them but I have also lost plenty (more than I’d like to admit) following them blindly. 

Meydan Carnival is an event where I will closely follow Godolphin and bet a few but for some extra interest today after the skybet offer being down due to the call off I added to this to my bets with Buick and Frankie always getting winners. 

Its only came up in the first two races can’t grumble that had Frankie in the second too as a single and hopefully a good weekend to come. 

8BB4028F-A35C-4F37-A35B-95D0001B4ABF.jpeg

F9BA1BBB-2AD0-4AF0-AF0E-C5F7FDB93606.png

BC777A1F-F4C5-44D3-B70F-3606CB2B7770.png

Follow that up with Barzalona at 16s on Rawy and Dubai Icon at 16s it’s been a great Godolphin day. 

They also had wins with Desert Fire at 18s (I was second on Royal Fleet) and Naval Crown (odds on) making it 5 wins in the 6 races they had runners with a few 1-2 and 1-2-3 finishes. 

I’m either going to have a blinder tomorrow or ive peaked too early and shot my bolt 

Sky bet are at it so took Might I. Heavy defeat to Jonbon’s rival Constitution Hill when giving it weight this time receiving weight from Jonbon so hoping it runs well. 

1:45 I’ve plumped for Unexpected Party for the Skelton’s. Handicap form is 122 and it is lightly weighted. 

Good luck folks