Sky Bet Horses Offer

Can't really see past Hukum who is chasing a rise in the ratings so he can have a run at the Melbourne Cup. An Australian consortium has bought a share in him recently. Needs a rise of a stone.

First day on here in a while again had a few wins and a few loses in recent weeks but I’m 2/3 this week at York which is a nice turn. Lost interest in it for a while and I’m still not as keen as I used to be on the horses but will see how the next few weeks go. 

I don’t know what to make of today’s race as if it was good going I would be all over the Godolphin horse (shock) but I think with the conditions it could be anyone guess. Between Brunch and El Drama I think. Good luck though folks 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sky Bet have 2nd and 3rd in the 2..30 Hurdle at Weatherby. Paisley Park will be favourite probably but usually needs a pipe opening run.

I’ve gone for Master Tommy Tucker who goes back over hurdles. He’s got a bit of drift on this morning, out to 7s from 5s yesterday.

Paddy Power have up to fourth for an interesting novice chase at Ascot. I’ve gone the bottom weight, Lord Baddesley, who is the only entry to have gone over fences before.

On 21/08/2021 at 13:41, diamond_for_life said:

First day on here in a while again had a few wins and a few loses in recent weeks but I’m 2/3 this week at York which is a nice turn. Lost interest in it for a while and I’m still not as keen as I used to be on the horses but will see how the next few weeks go. 

I don’t know what to make of today’s race as if it was good going I would be all over the Godolphin horse (shock) but I think with the conditions it could be anyone guess. Between Brunch and El Drama I think. Good luck though folks 

Back for the jumps?

13 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Sky Bet have 2nd and 3rd in the 2..30 Hurdle at Weatherby. Paisley Park will be favourite probably but usually needs a pipe opening run.

I’ve gone for Master Tommy Tucker who goes back over hurdles. He’s got a bit of drift on this morning, out to 7s from 5s yesterday.

Paddy Power have up to fourth for an interesting novice chase at Ascot. I’ve gone the bottom weight, Lord Baddesley, who is the only entry to have gone over fences before.

Hoping Ask Dillon will thrive back on the hurdles likewise, and your argument for Lord Baddesley sounds as good as any, so why not?!?

In other matters I'm backing my local team, Estoril Praia at 11/2 DNB v Benfica. Tiny ground so it's sold out unfortunately, will try to find a local supporters bar.

Estoril are 4th in the league and have only lost one game this season, 0-1 versus Sporting Lisbon.

On 30/10/2021 at 11:34, jagfox BLM said:

Back for the jumps?

So sorry mate not been on much only just seeing this. I got the paddy power offer up last week only started doing it after seeing you doing it I can't mind who I had on the sky bet offer but my horse was no where just about to do a wee write up for todays offers

Todays offer with Skybet is 1:08 I have punted for South Terrace but I was 50/50 between that and Remastered. South Terrace has a great record recently finishing in the first 3 in every race its contested in 2021 (6 races with 2 wins, 3 seconds and a third). Up 6 pounds from its last race but I think I will get run for my money. Remastered had won 3 on the spin before a 5th at Cheltenham but having not run since then I am hoping South Terrace has the fitness edge. 

Paddy Power is giving you the 2:25 and with that I hadn't a clue in what looks like a wide open contest. Completely going against my logic of racing fitness I was looking at Kissesforkatie who finished 3rd here in its last race but that was 2020 so I then wondered about Rose of Arcadis who I think if fit wins but no idea how well its recovered from injury so I am opting for Eglantine Du Seuil who was absolutely turned over at 1/12 in its last race but was reported to have finished lame after the race. Was running well before then so I am backing it to return better than ever as its 9/1