Sky Bet Horses Offer

Had a few lucky moments in jumps races but it went against me yesterday with Sully D’Oc stumbling at the last when looking a likely winner but I will be sticking with the same colours today. Managed to win last week which was my first for a while too. 

So it’s either Rathill or Champagne Platinum. Good look guys 

Had Beware the Bear e/w today, 5 places, returned 33 at 28s. Sake race I had a few 50p comb FC, one of which paid £54 quid.

Also lost my fucking shit as I did the same with a combination tricast with the eventual top 3, checked it on the app and the race had just started and I didn't get it on. £1 paid £1500....

13.50 Sandown - Henry VII Novice Chase - Money Back As Cash if 2nd

I'm already on Eldorado Allen and there's also a free 5er bet on the Betfair Exchange for this race.

A four year old hasn't won this in 12 years apparently but a decent class of opposition.

Some good races today maybe with more of a watching brief. 

Frodon runs in the Many Clouds again with plenty of interesting challengers.

Any fancies today lads?

I had a nice turn yesterday on the Skelton runner which I’m hoping sets me up for today.

Disgusted at the lack of entrants in the many clouds who arguably was my fav every horse. To me a horse you couldn’t fail to fall in love with. Hoping Frodon does the business but Santini will likely be the most backed. 

Paul Nicholls talking absolute pish about Altior when something is clearly going on there. Won many races on soft going including the Tingle Creek in 2018. So his excuses doesn’t wash for me. Rogue Vif is my punt in that anyway with my only other bet so far a double of Megan (2:05) and Might Bite to place (3:15) 

3FBAA702-46D5-4F71-9FAA-CB5E83EF2AFA.jpeg

Edited by diamond_for_life

So with all my pish talk out the way today’s race is a tough one to say the least. 

Ga Law is bowling along nicely since arriving from France trouncing odds on hopes Getaway Trump and Grand Sancy. Will this frontrunner be dominated by the bold style of Allmankind though who has ran some crackers from the front and looked a class act on chase debut. Eldorado Allen done the business a few weeks back for JagFox winning a grade 2 but Gumball fell at the last when looking all the way the winner. That makes it 2-2 over fences though and as JagFox stated the age advantage could make the difference. Hitman I know hee haw about from its runs in France but it made a mockery of its challengers on debut here winning by 30 lengths so it could be very dangerous to dismiss its inexperience on British soil. The other runner Phoenix way won a Pertemps qualifier over 3mile then dropped to 2 mile and won on chase debut a few weeks back but i just think it’s up against to many better horses today. 

so with all that said I’m between some loyalty for the Skelton's as Allmankind looked great on chase debut or taking a point on Hitman who could be anything here. 

1.50 at Cheltenham today. I'll post back with fancy if I get a chance.

Probably go Fanion D'estruval on Sky Bet offer. This combo has won a few at Cheltenham.

I'm having an e/w nibble on Glen Forsa too at 16s.

Edited by jagfox BLM

Managed to do the Skelton Double last weekend with Allmankind winning nicely. Made me look like I knew what I was talking about. 

Todays race I’m really not sure about. If I go with the tips then it’s Dolos winning but for me it was a toss up between TOP NOTCH and Fanion D’estruval 

Well that was more like me. 6th of 8 with my other fancy being Jagfox’s faller. 

today is short and sweet I was between 2 again last night. Ask a Honey Bee at 5/1 and Ashtown Lad at 11/4. I get up this morning and they are 10/3 and 15/8. The downside to leaving it when you ain’t getting best priced. Will see how the market goes will try leave it as late as I can before Likely plumping on the Skelton runner. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...