Sky Bet Horses Offer

4 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

1.50 is a money back race too apparently.

2nd place for 1.50. I really fancy Chindit in that one but I've gone e/w on Broxi trained by Keith Dalgleish.

Taken a jab at Tyson Fury in the St Leger at 50s.

Good luck lads 🤞🐎🐎🤞

Went for Broxi too, vague memory of seeing him win before. Was wary of boxing fans punting on Tyson Fury bringing the odds down for no reason. 

Total wipeout for me today, football included.

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Went for Broxi too, vague memory of seeing him win before. Was wary of boxing fans punting on Tyson Fury bringing the odds down for no reason. 

Total wipeout for me today, football included.

Poor day for me too.

Golden Wand today for the 2.35 at The Curragh.

Going a bit better today. Single on Leicester at evens.

6 fold with a void match beciming a 5 fold needing Spurs to win. Also had 6 5 folds but cashed as one leg level. Went om to win. I meant to cash the 6/5 fold i😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

Babindi for me. Haggis trained, doesn't tend to chuck them in for no reason. Currently 20/1.

These 2 y/o races are a bit of a lottery, hard to score a line through any of the race card for me.

Good luck guys 🤞🐎

Broome Broome ................ Colin Keane not over here just to make up the numbers bet at 12s and instantly out to 14s. The no best odds is garbage but paying 5 places for your money back so a chance to try one at a price. The Irish horses are an enigma at the best of times and with O’Brien you never have a clue what horse is the one to be one with often the stables  “3rd” strong horse and bigger price horses being the winner. 

Stradivarius priced to carve them up at a canter and the form figures of its 3 attempts at this race is a second, a third and a win. For me though although it was a slog in the mud I just wasn’t impressed with it last week in the Arc and this may be another draining affair. 

Good luck folks as always. Not much luck recently by the looks of it sadly. 

2 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Total flyer taken on 73 rated Intrusive.

Me too. Bit worrying that it's jumping up from class 4/5 to class 1, but 40/1 is not to be sniffed at when it just has to come in the top half for us to get our money back. Gone each way at these odds.

Helmont for me. Got 4/1 yesterday. Form from its last race looks good as there’s been a few who’ve gone on to win elsewhere. Open to improvement and won despite struggling to get a clear run on debut.

Had a 9/1 winner with Does he Know yesterday using the Sky bet offer so fingers crossed for today.

Offer on for the 1.27 at Aintree a veterans' handicap chase.

A few with chances. I don't really fancy the favourite. I think that's more down to him being a charge of Paul Nicholls who is on fire at the moment. (Frodon with a fantastic win yesterday and aiming for a possible tilt at the Gold Cup).

Don Poli goes for the other hot stables the Skeltons.

I was torn between two Minellacelebration but I've taken a stab at Vintage Clouds. Not sure if this will be used as a pipe opener which is my main worry about the selection but the trainer usually has her horses competitive.

Good luck all 🤞

I do fancy a Nicholls horse in the next race on the card, the feature Old Roan chase a d Magic Saint. Should be a good race with a few fancying their chances.

ETA Paddy Power has a money back as free bet for 2nd-4th in The Old Roan Chase.

Edited by jagfox BLM