Sky Bet Horses Offer

Sky Bet have the Ebor for their money back offer today. Not often if ever they've done a feature race?

A right puzzle of a race. Mark Johnstone, Jim Goldie and Keith Dalgleish all have entries at big prices.

Dalgleish has had a few places and I think one win so far but that was under softer conditions.

Nothing really standing out so far. 

Sporting Life preview bit:

Spoiler

A cracking and wide-open renewal of this famous old handicap with plenty of quality on show. King's Advice could be interesting as it would be typical of a Mark Johnston runner to rediscover his best form at just the right time. He was a strong fancy for this 12 months ago when 9lb higher but ran a shocker. Willie Mullins’ TRUE SELF finished sixth last year when 2lb higher and has again had a light campaign so should be thereabouts but Trueshan would have had a better chance had the ground not dried out. Fujaira Prince won in a canter over this trip at Royal Ascot but has been hit with a 9lb rise and a high draw may not have helped Pablo Escobarr, who is trying this trip for the first time. Pondus was disappointing at Leopardstown after winning a Listed race at Roscommon but Monica Sheriff could be anything having won her last five starts. Galloping tracks suit Euchen Glen and Jim Goldie’s course winner is one of the more likely outsiders.

Good luck, we're gonna need it today lads. Any fancies in this or elsewhere today lads?

They have the offer on 2 races today, the opener (money back 2nd & 3rd) and the Ebor (2nd-5th)

I picked out Dark Vision for the opener earlier in the week after in Montatham won. Dark Vision finished a neck behind him a couple of races back, currently @ 5s. 

I’m sticking with Godolphin in the Ebor too and going with Ghostwatch @ 10s. 

Edited by Duffy_

Prince Eiji and True Self.

Roger Varian, trainer of Prince Eiji and Zabeel Prince
They will be well suited to the trip and ground. Zabeel Prince probably needed his comeback run at Leopardstown and he had a very wide passage there. He's training very well and nine furlongs is a good trip for him. Prince Eiji has been in good form all year but looked to not quite get home over ten furlongs and then to only just get going over a sharp mile at Thirsk. This trip should be right up his street.

This is the kind of snippet that loosens my virtual purse strings 😂

Willie Mullins, trainer of True Self
The rain isn't going to be a help to her. She ran well in the race last year and has a good draw in stall seven, but we're just hoping for the best.

I should have read this one first 🙄

Edited by jagfox BLM