Sky Bet Horses Offer

21 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Very late but PP have 5 quid free bet on the 1.50. No deposit or anything required

They have a free fiver on the Man City game tonight as well.

(Moore again looking as if Chapman shat in his cornflakes after his win)

So I’m 0 for two as predicted at Ascot. Other than the win on Pyledriver on Tuesday and Buick’s magnificent ride on Dark Vision yesterday (both at 18/1) I have been pretty garbage in my selections. Only other winner so far was Lord of the North yesterday but Japan was never winning that at a ridiculously short price. 

I decided to have a deeper look into today’s race than i normally do as I tend to overthink it and just put myself off but since I haven’t even sniffed my money back in the opening two offers I might as well. 

Sir Dragonet comes with a big reputation and often a lot is expected but the horse isn’t consistent enough in my opinion to justify favouritism. Fox Tal looks a decent horse but not enough stands out for me to part with my cash. Regal Reality on paper doesn’t appeal to me but plenty positives written about this horse and with the impressive Crowley on board I’m tempted to back against my own judgement and punt this as I have been dreadful. Mountain Angel goes well fresh and was one of my two picks as James Doyle has been fantastic since racing resumed. My other pick was similar to yesterday’s effort with Aloe Vera being 2 for 2 with a listed win to its name already and at 18/1 that’s my kind of price. Godolphin also has 2 runners but both Suroor’s and Appleby’s horses has been rather pish so far and they look lacking in fitness so I’m guessing most will need the run. Gosden had Terebellum who ran well and was pipped late on, Dark Vision ran an absolute blinder yesterday and deserves so much credit but it’s a Mark Johnston trained Godolphin runner so I’m left between my own judgement and the “tipsters judgement” 

Not had much if any luck last few days. Sky Bet offer on for 5f sprint 1.15. Couple of Wesley Ward burners in the mix but Aidan O'Brien looks to win this race for the first time with More Beautiful who won on her first and only race at Naas. William Haggas runs Sacred. Apart from the too 3 all other horses are at least double digit odds. 

Still having a look and Campanelle at 5s is looking good. Wesley Ward has a great record with this speedfest. 

Otherwise looking at possible long shots who might nip into a place. 

I'll probably go Campanelle in this then shop about for more places elsewhere.

Paddy Power has a five pound free bet in the 1.50. Not looked at that yet. 

Good luck.

The cash back offer is on for The Derby tomorrow. Cash back up to a tenner if 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Get it all on Vatican City or Amhran na bhFiann as those winning would piss off Sevco fans the most and that's what racing is all about.

There's also a 5 quid free bet from PP on the 14:25 at Epsom

Edited by The Golden God

Yesterday I picked A'ali in 1.50 at Sandown. So far so good...

Was checking bets and I saw I was getting a cash out for a golf bet I had over the weekend. Was only just over £10 but my selection was quite of the mark.

Cashed out. Checked horse result and A'ali had romped it. £20 on so a return of £260...

Unless you cashed out before the race and didn't notice. 

FML.

Raging but f@#k All I could do. 

Stuck £50 on a slot with another company and cashed out £490 But still felt a bit of a hollow victory.

• 2 weeks later...

Stake back for 2nd and 3rd in a 10 horse race at Ascot 13.50 today. Foals barely out of their mothers' snatches, surprised that's a thing.

Gone for Cobh whose 4 month birthday is on Friday. :cake

P.S. ^^^Mistake, cash went on Chindit. Cobh's a dead cert now.

Edited by welshbairn