Sky Bet Horses Offer

https://www.irishracing.com/card?race=Thurles_Sat_21st_Mar_2020_2_10&prc=074&prd=202003211410

2.10 at Thurles for Sky Bet money back offer. All seems teed up for Mary Frances but I’m taking a chance on Ferocious one of Gordon Elliott’s two runners. Good luck lads 👍❤️💛

8 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

https://www.irishracing.com/card?race=Thurles_Sat_21st_Mar_2020_2_10&prc=074&prd=202003211410

2.10 at Thurles for Sky Bet money back offer. All seems teed up for Mary Frances but I’m taking a chance on Ferocious one of Gordon Elliott’s two runners. Good luck lads 👍❤️💛

Looks good, #me2. Sorry.:P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back on today for the start of non-Royal Ascot...1.50 Queen Anne stakes. 

You can also get a free fiver bet in this race with Paddy Power as a new or existing customer.

Too two in the market should be in with a chance but that's not how I role so I've gone e/w on Sir Michael Stoute's Mustatsry at 14s.

Good luck.

Started this offer again on Friday with them doing 3 races over the weekend. 2 out of 3 with the 33/1 shot unsurprisingly no where. I hate Ascot week and I’m absolutely garbage on the flat overall. Was tempted to take my usual combo at 20/1 but with Dettori on the Godolphin favourite I opted against. Wouldn’t bet Frankie I absolutely hate the man so after some careful consideration and a lot of guesswork I plumped for the other Al Maktoum runner. Good luck Jagfox and to anyone else this week won’t be hard outshine me 

6C6ADDF3-8E3F-4E3F-99A8-5AE1F640746B.jpeg

9AF1E8EE-0AB2-4C90-8D5D-67D52F85916D.jpeg

A3B34617-C470-40BD-B19A-F089B3DC66AC.jpeg

I've got Passion to win and West End Girl e/w in The Ribbesdale at 2.25pm then Queen Power and Moon King in the 4.10 and 4.40 respectively. That'll be me up for the day regardless.   

Free fiver from PP again for the 1.50 at Ascot. Not had a look for tomorrow. Racing Post podcast were pretty on point yesterday. I'll have a listen and read between the lines on the previews.

Going for Berlin Tango in 1.50. I backed him last time out at 14/1. Showed up well and despite a penalty could go in again. 

Money back on 2nd and 3rd with Sky Bet.

Edited by jagfox BLM

You have your 3 at the top of the market in tomorrow’s race with most places tipping one of those to go on and win but I’m hoping for a wee potential nugget in Kenzai Warrior. Won both it’s races as a 2 year old including a group 3 last year. It’s only run this year happened to be in the 2000 Guineas where it fell out of the stalls but at least managed a half decent 9 of 15. Stripping fitter now I’m hoping it will prove a wee gem and add a second group 3 to its name.