Sky Bet Horses Offer

A tough one to pick but market leader Sam Brown stormed back to win last time out.

Pym looks a prospect over timber compared to hurdles. Trainer feels he will go okay on ground but won't like it.

Paul Nicholls is back on form with around a 30% win rate last weekend. He puts out Danny Whizzbang who could bounce back.

Copperhead is going the right way too. Two For Gold has a big step up in class.

Alsa Mix is the outsider but Alan King reckons she should go better on this right-handed track.

I'm torn between Sam Brown and Danny Whizzbang. The former is into 2/1 which isn't great value but I feel is an indication of his prospects.

I'm going for Nicholl's charge. Slight drift in price at the moment.

Good luck lads.

Anyone got any other fancies today?

I've put a nibble on One For Arthur. A win today won't affect his Grand National weights. Edging back up in performance but again there could be a few challengers.

47 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Anyone got any other fancies today?

I've put a nibble on One For Arthur. A win today won't affect his Grand National weights. Edging back up in performance but again there could be a few challengers.

Went for many clouds. A rating in the 150s requires a clear Best Buy does well at Haydock and I’ve taken on Cyrname in the biggie at Ascot. 

Pendil Novices’ Chase13:15 at Kempton. Money back for second.

Another tough puzzle to solve on paper. Paul Nicholls has dominated this race and two runners with Master Tommytucker and Southfield Stone. The former came a cropper at the 4th last fence in a 3m chase so this distance may suit better. Southfield Stone won over this distance at Musselburgh last time out.

Commanche Red will be near top of market but goes up in the weights although his trainer Chris Gordon sounds confident.

I've plumped for Erik Le Rouge who has a low mark but has won 3 out of  at Kempton.

Queens Magic and Pistol Whipped might just be getting a run to go handicapping. 

Who Dares Wins could be running a similar path although could feature if everything goes to plan.

Good luck lads.

Anyone fancy anything else today? A few decent races today.

Frankie Dettori back on Dubai Warrior but faces a tough opponent in Bangkok.

Eider Chase at Newcastle will be a slog for the competitors.

Edited by jagfox99

1.50 at Doncaster tomorrow. 2nd, 3rd or 4th for money back.

I'm split between Coded Message and Brydens Boy. 

Both outsiders with Coded Message the more likely of the two. But the latter won this two years ago.

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

1.50 at Doncaster tomorrow. 2nd, 3rd or 4th for money back.

I'm split between Coded Message and Brydens Boy. 

Both outsiders with Coded Message the more likely of the two. But the latter won this two years ago.

I like your coded message but I will raise you Liosduin Bhearna that’s the ones I’m looking at 

31 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Any thoughts why?

I see tomorrow as a 3m slog in shit conditions. I fancy that tomorrow you’ll see a few longer price winner throughout the day. With that said in the 1:50 coded message won just such a race kempton around Christmas time. With Liosduin Bheanra it’s won a few races at 2m 5f and it’s got the slight benefit of only carrying 10st 12 tomorrow it’s second bottom weight I’m sure. It’s unexposed at longer distances and it’s pedigree suggests it should stay with its brother being Cloth Cap (Scottish National placed). So yeah bit of a punt mate but that’s my reasoning 

Edited by diamond_for_life

29 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Gone for Coded Message but it's another open event.

Good luck lads 🐎🐎🐎🐎

Not bet much in the UK today but since I’m Godolphin daft I’m on a few at the Saudi Cup meeting inclining Benbatl who is competing for the richest prize in the game with the winner taking home a mere 10 millions dollars. 

what about you mate?