Sky Bet Horses Offer

Missed the offer during the week apologies Jagfox did you bet anything though mate?

As for me roaring into 2020 its been a decent start with a win in the first offer and then beaten in a photo in the second race when I thought my horse should have came out on top. You'll be shocked to know this 3 time champion armchair jockey wanted to climb into the tele and smack the horse's jockey for producing it far too late. 

Today's race is a tight little grade 2 novices chase. All racing off 11 stone with 3 horses having an OR of 142 and another 2 only a couple behind an argument can be made for most of these. Even although I tend to stay away from favourites I really can't get away from the head of the market today and i think Highest Sun still remains the most unexposed carrying probably the better of the form. At 2/1 its not a price I like to take but the only other horse to tempt me is the Skelton's runner Ardlethen. I think they will have 2/3 winners on the card and at 5/1 it is more my kind of price but the horse comes with risks attached for sure. 

Good luck as always folks

13.50 Ascot: Money Back As Cash If Your Horse Finishes 2nd.

3f Mares' Hurdle. Magic Of Light the stand out for me but could be challenged by Sensulano and Papagana. 

Coded Message probably best placed of the other three runners. 

I'll do a bit of research before I make my final choice. 

Good luck lads. 

ETA: Going for Magic Of Light at 5/2.

Edited by jagfox99

16 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

13.50 Ascot: Money Back As Cash If Your Horse Finishes 2nd.

3f Mares' Hurdle. Magic Of Light the stand out for me but could be challenged by Sensulano and Papagana. 

Coded Message probably best placed of the other three runners. 

I'll do a bit of research before I make my final choice. 

Good luck lads. 

ETA: Going for Magic Of Light at 5/2.

Yeah Magic of Light would have been my pick too but worried now 😂

1.50 at Cheltenham, money back for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. 2m 4f Chase on decent ground. 

A real puzzle for me today. Quite a few front runners with some decent hold up horses too. Market isn’t giving too much away and hard to put a line through many of the ten runners.

I have taken a chance on Cepage who is a consistent sort but no sure thing.

Any thoughts on this or any other races today?

Good luck anyway as always 👍❤️💛

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

1.50 at Cheltenham, money back for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. 2m 4f Chase on decent ground. 

A real puzzle for me today. Quite a few front runners with some decent hold up horses too. Market isn’t giving too much away and hard to put a line through many of the ten runners.

I have taken a chance on Cepage who is a consistent sort but no sure thing.

Any thoughts on this or any other races today?

Good luck anyway as always 👍❤️💛

I like Warthog. 

For the 1:50 I’m going for Lalor but this is the hardest one of 2020 so far in terms of chances. 

Elsewhere today Jagfox I have to bet my horse Lam’i Serge. Absolutely threw it away on its return last month but showed after over a year off the track the ability is very much there. One of the most awkward and untrustworthy horses I’ve ever seen but man it’s talent is endless. I’m hoping a wee upset on the cards for Paisley Park. Also at Cheltenham I’m on Simply the Betts and then very much following on from L’ami Serge I’m backing the green colours of Henderson and Jacob. What about you mate?