Sky Bet Horses Offer

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Rearranged Cross Country Chase at Cheltenham offering money back for second and third today. Diesel D’allier for me. Good luck!

Judging by the time of your post I'm assuming (and hoping!) you got on when it was around 16s? Well played! 

23 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

Judging by the time of your post I'm assuming (and hoping!) you got on when it was around 16s? Well played! 

Aye m8, 16s. Only had a fiver on but a wins a win 👍🤷🏾‍♂️

24 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Bold plan in from 10s last night to 7/2 favourite tells me it has to be fancied but at a slightly bigger price I’m stumping for whoshotthesherriff. Good luck all

Ben Linfoot tipping Bold Plan probably had a lot to do with it.

Bold Plan storms home on the straight from Whoshotthesherriff 👀👀👀

Fin And Game in 3rd.

Had usual tenner with Sky and a fiver with bet365 at 17/2 ❤💛

Edited by jagfox99

I should've cashed out last week...🤷‍♂️ 

😂😂😂

Anyway, another Saturday another money back special with the 1.50 hurdles race at Newbury. 2nd to 4th for cashback.

Seems a pretty open affair. Simon Howells tips Dan McGrue (6/1), Ben Linfoot goes for Star Of Lanka (11/1) but I've reached further and gone for Silver Kayf at 16s. 

Going good to soft (soft in places). 

Good luck lads ❤💛

Absolutely gutting how easy Bold Plan won last week was hoping the interference it got during the race was going to see me over the line and whoshotthesheriff ran a stormer in second but Bold Plan still won at a canter really. 

As for you today I looked at Star of Lanka and then I really liked the looks of Soul Emotion but a huge part of me says to go with the heart and bet Jenkins. I still remember watching this horse in 2019 in the space of 7 days destroy the field in a competitive handicap then go on to win a grade 3 in a huge battling performance carrying 11st 5Ibs. Sadly no idea what happened after that and results have been bad. At 40/1 though do I hope to see the best of Jenkins again. 

I've backed Jenkins in the past. Seems to have gone off a cliff in performance but jumps racing in particular can see cyclical returns to form. I might have a look and see if there are any positives to hang onto. 

35 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I've backed Jenkins in the past. Seems to have gone off a cliff in performance but jumps racing in particular can see cyclical returns to form. I might have a look and see if there are any positives to hang onto. 

If you count his win at 1/25 there’s some form 😂. Its form isn’t even patchy as you say it’s been absolute dreadful no idea what’s going on. Hopefully a change of yard sees a revival would love to see it run well