Sky Bet Horses Offer

Hey folks heading to the airport for a wee holiday in about an hour. Still plenty time to get on and give my usual donation to the bookies before I go 🙈

todays effort is Pyledriver. Don’t really know why other than I like the price 8/1 gives some holiday beer tokens. Good luck to all of you today and hopefully a few of you get some money 

30 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Hey folks heading to the airport for a wee holiday in about an hour. Still plenty time to get on and give my usual donation to the bookies before I go 🙈

todays effort is Pyledriver. Don’t really know why other than I like the price 8/1 gives some holiday beer tokens. Good luck to all of you today and hopefully a few of you get some money 

Went for Pyledriver too without seeing your post. Can't lose.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Sky cnuts have restricted me to a tenner. That's been fired on Sound of Cannons. 

<<< raging 

Are you in profit with them? Or do you only use them for the special offers? Just curious about how it works, like the Bet365 inplay deal.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are you in profit with them? Or do you only use them for the special offers? Just curious about how it works, like the Bet365 inplay deal.

Don't know for sure? I get a tenner on their Saturday football treble as well. 

Mostly bet the horse offer usually £20 and a fiver or a tenner on football. 

I hear they're following WHs and stopping BOG for bets before the days odds are released? 🤔

There's actually better offers out there just a wee habit now. 

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Sky cnuts have restricted me to a tenner. That's been fired on Sound of Cannons. 

<<< raging 

Just noticed it's a tenner for me too, I hardly ever get my cashback with them nevermind a winner :lol:

EDIT: Just looked on Twitter and it seems to be £10 for everyone today. I blame @welshbairn after last week's win. 

Edited by Duffy_

3 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

Just noticed it's a tenner for me too, I hardly ever get my cashback with them nevermind a winner :lol:

EDIT: Just looked on Twitter and it seems to be £10 for everyone today. I blame @welshbairn after last week's win. 

Aye, I fair bankrupted them :1eye. I just put my £20 down as usual without noticing, guess I'll just get a tenner back for a place then.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, I fair bankrupted them :1eye. I just put my £20 down as usual without noticing, guess I'll just get a tenner back for a place then.

I liked the odd e/w bet on higher odds horses. Takes away from that for me.

No stake back for a place today, but paying 5 places for the 1.30 at Newmarket. Gone for Bubble and Squeak mainly because she's won on soft ground before, but she's probably carrying too much weight, thus the 33/1 odds.

Longchamp 1.15 for stake back for 2nd and 3rd deal today, £10 max. Gone for Plegastell, partly because it won both its previous races in similar conditions, and also because the odds switched briefly from 14/1 to 7/1, then back to 14/1. Now at 12/1. Theory being that someone in the know seriously lumped on it. Probably reading too much into it. Also lumped on it with better odds at Bet365 just in case I'm right.