Sky Bet Horses Offer

1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Can someone please explain the maths in cash out scenarios? Obviously the value is in favour of the bookies but is there an easy way to work it out?

I was expecting about £65-£70 for this. 

B3AC5102-2034-4F16-A198-8085AB39BE91.png

They'll give you less than a single Pay out if you have one leg up.

6 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Can someone please explain the maths in cash out scenarios? Obviously the value is in favour of the bookies but is there an easy way to work it out?

I was expecting about £65-£70 for this. 

B3AC5102-2034-4F16-A198-8085AB39BE91.png

My guess has always been current bet value -10%

For example. Why would they give you 65/70 if you could cash out and re invest.

If you had 70 on and 11/2 shot there liability would be 385 instead of 325.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2019 at 10:51, WATTOO said:

In case you or anyone else is interested I've received a tip from a generally very reliable source about a Horse running in the 3.20 at Donny today.

It's a Johnston Colt called "Thunderous", first timer and has a Derby entry for next season.

Apparently it has been breaking all sorts of records on the gallops and is currently around the 5/1 mark with most bookies. It's up against a Godolphin newcomer and a couple of other well bred sorts but should be worth a few quid if what I'm hearing is true.

Thunderous goes in the 1.50 at Newbury today. I took him at 5/1 but the earky favourite is a NR so into 5/2 and a 50% rule 4 reduction...🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

I gave up watching 2 furlongs out was going backwards im surprised it rallied to finish 3rd. Unlucky mate anything else on today?

I don't think so apart from thee usual football donation to the bookies fund lol

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Money back and Thunderous won so not bad. A wins a win.

I only noticed this morning myself, I got a text yesterday but didn't see it until this morning. 

I was also 5/2 but as you say a win's a win although currently scunnered as I type this as I was waiting on Man City for my 5 team accumulator for about 400 quid and of course got screwed over by that ridiculous "var" decision.

I'm not sure what's worse, Wullie Collum or Var ??

A difficult one..............