Sky Bet Horses Offer

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Raffle Prize is the pick of the bunch for me. £20 @ 22/1

Im on that too...Good name for a lottery of a race!

A fiver on each of these today.Screenshot_20190619-071430_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ec3381c0618456a99244fb8b2cfaf9d.jpg

Raising Sands in the 5.00pm too.

Had Addeybb and The Grand Visir come in yesterday. 

Good luck lads!

Edited by jagfox99

I’ve gone with Anna’s Fast. Coming over from the US, as is the jockey, so presumably wouldn’t come all this way just to take part. Ground will be a bit of a question mark, but she has Fast in her name so must be good. 

Drifted from 8s to 16s overnight which isn’t particularly inspiring much confidence. I’d regret not backing her if she was to romp home after looking last night though. 

1 hour ago, Duffy_ said:

I’ve gone with Anna’s Fast. Coming over from the US, as is the jockey, so presumably wouldn’t come all this way just to take part. Ground will be a bit of a question mark, but she has Fast in her name so must be good. 

Drifted from 8s to 16s overnight which isn’t particularly inspiring much confidence. I’d regret not backing her if she was to romp home after looking last night though. 

Yeah he also runs Kimari.  Wesley Ward has some fast fast horses they aren’t here to make up the numbers as you say. 

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Im on that too...Good name for a lottery of a race!

A fiver on each of these today.Screenshot_20190619-071430_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ec3381c0618456a99244fb8b2cfaf9d.jpg

Raising Sands in the 5.00pm too.

Had Addeybb and The Grand Visir come in yesterday. 

Good luck lads!

I have money on Nate the Great and Sea of Class. Let me know how you get on today please mate. I will no doubt get on the Godolphin runners too

13 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Anyone who gets the winner in the Queen Mary Stakes deserves double the odds this is honestly the most ridiculous race on paper I have ever looked at. As it stands there is 27 runners. 13 of these runners are undefeated. 10 of these have 1 run to their name and the other 3 went on to win their second race. Amongst the other 14 runners there are multiple winners of 1 or more races and plenty with place form during their few starts. When you have a 33/1 shot winning 2-2 and 3 40/1 shots all winning their only start I have absolutely no interest in guessing the potential winner going by breeding, jockey bookings and yard from. It’s just an absolute head waster. 

Me I’m simply going for the good old Godolphin Blue and they have 4 runners. The current bookies favourite and one that is widely tipped is the Saeed Bin Suroor trained final song. Won on debut and that was on tomorrow projected soft going. We then have the “lesser” known Irish trainer McCreery who has a potential star in Ickworth. 2-2 and a good listed win latest. Charlie Appleby saddles two runners. Divine Spirit easily won it’s only start posting a good time. Theory of Time also won easily on its only start and looked to have plenty to spare. Theory of Time is the biggest price horse of the 4 but with James Doyle on board it could be the one I’m leaning towards. 

Good luck and I think we will need it. Could sit and make cases for the field all day and the more I look the worse it gets so simply Godolphin for me. 

Over to you guys what’s the opinions?

Just took Tango, any O'Brien/Moore combo at 16/1 is a big price imo.

After a less than happy day yesterday,Laurens,Mabs Cross and a e/w bet on Ropey Guest.. running on 6th,beaten just over 2 lengths at 200/1😐..I'm hoping for a change of luck with Preening,20/1 in the 4.20. This would have been my only bet but,after listening to Jamie Osborne tell us that his horse loves Ascot and is in his 'best form ever',I've also had a bet on Raising Sand in the 5.00.

Edited by tommyboy

Pretty dreadful day yesterday, only Battash even placing.

Starting race day looks awful to try and find winner so I've made a small donation to skybet in the form of Multiply by Eight. Actually no idea why!!

10 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Raffle Prize is the pick of the bunch for me. £20 @ 22/1

Well done.

Typical MJ horse fighting all the way and getting the upper hand.

Unfortunately for me, I backed Kimari (2nd) with Betway and Final Song (3rd) with Skybet, so just money back to lose on the next !!

12 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Get in folks that backed it. absolutely superb massive congrats 

Yes, nice lift.

I've jinxed you with Sea of Class I'm afraid...........

Well done Raffle Prize, had a tenner on him. So a nice profit.  Only paying second place in the offer tomorrow. I’ve gone for Expressionist under James Doyle at 11/1. Charlie Appleby has a great strike rate with his 2 year olds. 

Good luck lads!

Sunday Soverign looks the main fancy but too short on price for me. Into 2/1 already.

William Hills doing a free bet up to £20.

1866405574_Screenshot_20190620-110936_WilliamHill.thumb.jpg.29e4e3d8040cc058ec611db79024eb4b.jpg

Another couple of nibbles too.

Screenshot_20190620-111009_Chrome.thumb.jpg.202dadd4795f9209927840f807b931d1.jpg

Well done to all this weeks winners, I can't get near one !!

For today's disasters I have,

Sunday Sovereign 2.30

Fox Chairman 3.05

Queen Power 3.40

Stradivarius 4.20

Davydenko 5.00

Next stop the "poors hoose" at this rate.................