Sky Bet Horses Offer

7 hours ago, rydo1982 said:

Went with Copper Knight but questioning that decision now. C&D record isn't bad at all but question mark on the ground as I've saw its closer to Firm than GF.

Well in mate. I went e/w with Marnie James so £67.50 plus my fiver win stake back so I’ll take that as a result :lol:

1B87ED0C-E12F-46A2-9006-768ABF139F2B.thumb.jpeg.13198659c4ebdc51e0cf4ceb55812805.jpeg733291C5-B8B7-46D3-A269-450A0B1B28A1.thumb.jpeg.9c04f612f67e9aa2072f8a078f093a90.jpeg

Edited by jagfox99

Superb jagfox yesterday didn’t get anything on and had to settle for second with foolad the day before. Always nice to you guys amongst the winners. 

Today I am doing something unusual for myself and taking a horse at the front end of the market. Moyassar today and it’s again a jockey/stable combination that swayed me. With Buick out for the foreseeable it falls to Jim Crowley and the Shannon stable to do the business. Good luck all and as usual I still hate flat racing. But not enough that I wouldn’t bet it :lol:

13.55 Goodwood: Festival Stakes - Money back as cash if your horse finishes 2nd 

Betfair Best Odds On ITV Races Festival Stakes (Listed)

Saturday 25th May 2019 13:55

•  Racing TV 
  • Distance: 1m 1f 197y
  • Going: Good to Firm, Good in places
  • Each way terms: 1/5 for first 3 places
  • Best Odds Guaranteed: Applies to this race

Francis Xavier, the outsider. Probably a mugs bet, won its last 4, came 2nd before that in its first race. Last race was in September and it's stepping well up in class.