Sky Bet Horses Offer

Apologies folks been on holiday celebrating finishing uni so haven’t been on. Congrats to the winners last week on a great selection don’t think I’d have went near the winner so well in all and unlucky to those whose horses were not so good on the day. 

Im no expert when it comes to racing but even less so on the flat with a load of my selections being based on yards and jockeys rather than the horses themselves. So it will be no shock today to learn I’m sticking with my Buick/Appleby partnership as you can never fully discount the Godolphin yard. They won this race last year with Oasis Charm. VINTAGER has had two shocking runs over in Meydan but that was in Group races so hoping it’s a bit easier today back in C2 company where it won last. Special mention to Aquarium who bolted up at York for me in October at 16/1. 

Best of luck again folks and here’s hoping someone gets some much wanted pennies from the bookies. 

Gone for the outsider Max Zorin, mainly because it's been out of the game for a while so its form could be an unknown, and the 66/1  price of course, now come in to 50/1.

P.S, SP was 25/1.

Edited by welshbairn

44 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Well done @diamond_for_life. Mature student? :P

I've got a nibble on Aquarium and Jazeel. That should narrow the field for the rest of you.

Older student aye but nothing mature about me  :lol: 

Jazeel gets a fantastic write up and it looks very impressive just a horse a know hee haw about. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

Vintager looked good for a long way but had to settle for 3rd and money back yesterday. Jazeel also ran really well and unlucky Jagfox. 

Onto Sunday and with the Fillies Guineas race  today we are given another chance at Newmarket. Market support is fairly strong for Baghdad so far but I’m sticking with Buick who is on board DEJA. Won 3 of its 4 runs and it’s defeat was on debut so that can be easily forgiven.  So whilst this is a major jump in class I am taking a gamble that this is a superstar in the making and will deliver me a tidy profit at 7/1. 

Again good luck to all today and hopefully we get some money back off the bookies. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

Favourite looks strong, but I'm going for Spirit Ridge (currently 11/2). 4121 last year and both wins came over this distance. 

5 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Vintager looked good for a long way but had to settle for 3rd and money back yesterday. Jazeel also ran really well and unlucky Jagfox. 

Onto Sunday and with the Fillies Guineas race  today we are given another chance at Newmarket. Market support is fairly strong for Baghdad so far but I’m sticking with Buick who is on board DEJA. Won 3 of its 4 runs and it’s defeat was on debut so that can be easily forgiven.  So whilst this is a major jump in class I am taking a gamble that this is a superstar in the making and will deliver me a tidy profit at 7/1. 

Again good luck to all today and hopefully we get some money back off the bookies. 

Non runner.