Sky Bet Horses Offer

bet365 are doing their "50% of stake returned immediately as cash" offer once again for the National.

Basically you can place £250 worth of bets and it will only cost you £125.

I've rattled the full amount the past couple of years (generally on well selected E/W shots) and have made a good profit on both occasions, it's really almost impossible to fail to Win if you place your bets strategically as there's no limit to the amount of horses you can pick.

23 hours ago, WATTOO said:

bet365 are doing their "50% of stake returned immediately as cash" offer once again for the National.

I've rattled the full amount the past couple of years (generally on well selected E/W shots) and have made a good profit on both occasions, it's really almost impossible to fail to Win if you place your bets strategically as there's no limit to the amount of horses you can pick.

7 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

365 half refund to £125 is available on ew bets for the national 

Any tips/stake plans most welcome! 

1 minute ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Any tips/stake plans most welcome! 

I reckon Walk in the Mill at around 28's could go well but it's wide open and Tiger Roll is just far too short to even contemplate backing it.

On 04/04/2019 at 15:22, WATTOO said:

Bets have to be on by Noon tomorrow, and I think from the T&Cs they should all go on one betslip. It's not clear but better be safe than sorry.

48 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bets have to be on by Noon tomorrow, and I think from the T&Cs they should all go on one betslip. It's not clear but better be safe than sorry.

No, you can put on as many as you want on separate bet slips at separate times. I've been backing them all afternoon and they immediately give you 50% back.

Closest I got was 8th and 9th at 50/1 and 66/1. Tad annoyed to see that ante post non runner bets aren't voided, should have known I suppose.

P.S. Hope a few people put the whole £250/125 on Tiger Roll.

Intriguing leg at Ayr tomorrow in the opener. 

A few appeal but seems a fairly open affair. 

Monsieur Co and Vosnee Romanee appeal at tasty odds but Magic Saint might be worth giving another chance on better ground. I'll hang fire for once...