Sky Bet Horses Offer

25 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Some Oireshy cuddy trotting offer on today. Well it is St Patrick's Day...

5c8e36fc52f56_Screenshot_20190317-120227_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.6542de76570085ad5a7cdae41cf8eeb3.jpg

Gowangowangowan.... 

Very unlucky yesterday mate a fantastic effort. I have slated the irish racing on the Sunday the last two weeks with some shocking races and high price winners. Does it stop me no it doesn’t so i will join you in betting the race but im hoping Cool Saint  does the business like the trainer and jockey combination did on A Plus Tard in a similar event at Cheltenham. That means get your money elsewhere 

13 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Very unlucky yesterday mate a fantastic effort. I have slated the irish racing on the Sunday the last two weeks with some shocking races and high price winners. Does it stop me no it doesn’t so i will join you in betting the race but im hoping Cool Saint  does the business like the trainer and jockey combination did on A Plus Tard in a similar event at Cheltenham. That means get your money elsewhere 

Interesting shout on Cool Saint, I missed the A Plus Tard connection totally! Won at Limerick before a fall and a possible refresher since then so certainly in with a shout in this. 

1 hour ago, Latino Lover said:

Just paying in certain games if your team scores first regardless if they win or not.

I've tried it 3 times and lost everyone :lol::green

So today’s offer is the 2:05 at Newbury which is a handicap chase just over the 3m in good to soft. 

On first viewing the horse for me looks to be Classic Ben. Some decent form of recent and only up 4 pounds for its recent Sandown win. If I want a horse at a price I’m opting for Salmanzar who doesn’t have the strongest form but has ran well on its 3 runs each time getting a little more relief from the handicapper so my one to focus on. 

If im looking at others Strong Pursuit will be a pick for a lot but not my fancy. Last years Scottish National winner Joe Farrell could be a danger after shaking off the cobwebs but I don’t know if the focus will be on Ayr. At a price and one for JagFox although I may be wide of the mark is luckofthedraw. 

Best of luck all. 

27 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Haha wee Hollie won for me last time the offer had Gorgeous Noora. I have to go for Major Jumbo though who won me £350 at York when I was there in October. Had a great day that day with Jumbo winning at 16/1. Good luck all

Major Jumbo is a good shout. Hopefully someone gets the winner!

Equilateral for me. Hills horses going extremely well with 3 winners from 5 runners so far. Raced at Donny once last season and won by 8l over this distance.

I'm not a huge fan of early season flat racing though.