Sky Bet Horses Offer

Well I might aswell start this early.  No write up yet but i gave the winner of the first last year at around 9/1. Set me up for the week. Died on my arse after that rite enough but heres hoping for a repeat. Everyone will have opinions but I’ve said i love a battler with heart.  My horse tomorrow has plenty of that so fingers crossed. 

2C5D1C5A-5088-4C8D-9769-A94A56746AF1.jpeg.f03312b11fe0d741b397ac7db17caefa.jpeg
Showing as a no runner now.

Trying to find a replacement for my selection and I’m seeing nothing I want to back. 

Opting for Fakir D’Oudairies hoping the 4 year old allowance makes a difference and it was impressive in the juvenile grade 2 here on its last run. Wont be shocked regardless of who wins though best of luck. At a slightly bigger price Aramon could do well. Dont get why its 14s and Klassical Dream is 5s. 

Good luck folks

Today it will pay to find those who love a slog in the mud. That doesn’t help us here in a novice hurdle and again throws it open to opinions and interpretation of “form”. 

Despite a terrible day yesterday im sticking with the Gigginstown yard im opting for Battleoverdoyen. Good luck folks and I wouldn’t be shocked to see the top two in the market crumble

Was between Klassical Dream and Angels Breath yesterday and went with the wrong one.

Today I'm between Battleoverdoyen and Brewin'upastorm.  I've went with the latter through greed more than anything else.

Been getting the free bets of bet 365 but didn’t get refund for 4/1 winner. Won on the Liverpool game with free bet so will let it slide as can’t be arsed chasing up. 

Unibet offer is decent free bet if you have winner at evens or higher if it’s placed within 15 mins before the race.

42 minutes ago, rydo1982 said:

Kildisart for me today, struggling to split Lost in Translation and Defi given their previous runs so will go with one that's not encountered them yet.

This is also the one for me. Having had a pretty lean season so far,Pauling's runners over the last couple of weeks have begun to show some form ..he won the last race on the opening day with Le Breuil,and his Bright Forecast ran a good race to take 3rd at 25/1 in yesterday's opener. Kildisart is his only runner today.

Hey again folks didn’t want to clog this up with all my Cheltenham stuff and there wasn’t to much from anyone else so just left it till today. Overall at Cheltenham it was a good meeting for me. 4 x 50 bets I had for the 4 days with Defi De Seul my only winner sadly. On day 1 my tip was a non runner and my replacement pick was 4th well back though. Day 2 Battleoverdoyen pulled up and yesterday saw Gardens of Babylon finish 3rd. A double of Frodon and Paisley Park on day 3 capped off a wonderful day and yesterday 3 singles on Hazel Hill, Early Doors and Ch’tibello left me with an overall profit of £314. 69. I honestly think that’s the first time I’ve came away from Cheltenham with a decent result.

It was this time last year I moaned about about the standard of the Saturday race being pish then tipped the outsider at 22/1 who indeed cantered it. I was looking last night at the possibility of Solstice Star but since it worked last year I am takin the outsider Dr Robin. It runs fine on heavy, it likes the course, it’s nicely weighted and has a good claimer on its back. Ticks all the same boxes as last years selection so why not. 3 miles in the mud could easily turn out to be a battle of nutrition. My only concern is the fav is very well weighted too. Best of luck people as always and a big mention to jagfox and Frodon. I’m not surprised your on nearly perfect best of luck mate 

Edited by diamond_for_life

Didn’t really fancy anything particularly so ended up just sticking a fiver on Diger Daudaie.

Got 6s but annoyed I didn’t stick more on it now to take advantage of the offer!