Sky Bet Horses Offer

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Did skybet pay out on One For Rosie when the original result came through?

I got paid out with Bet365. What actually happened?

1 hour ago, gameofthrones said:

On the first race everyday at Cheltenham Sky are returning your losing bets as CASH up to £20 so basically it's a free £20 bet every day

Fill yer boots

I wonder if they'll bar me from offers if I only bet on the first race all week, as I fully intend.

Well I might aswell start this early.  No write up yet but i gave the winner of the first last year at around 9/1. Set me up for the week. Died on my arse after that rite enough but heres hoping for a repeat. Everyone will have opinions but I’ve said i love a battler with heart.  My horse tomorrow has plenty of that so fingers crossed. 

2C5D1C5A-5088-4C8D-9769-A94A56746AF1.jpeg

23 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Well I might aswell start this early.  No write up yet but i gave the winner of the first last year at around 9/1. Set me up for the week. Died on my arse after that rite enough but heres hoping for a repeat. Everyone will have opinions but I’ve said i love a battler with heart.  My horse tomorrow has plenty of that so fingers crossed. 

I'll go with that you mad b*****d. I assume you know you'll only get £20 back if it loses?

1 minute ago, diamond_for_life said:

:lol: hopefully a richer one by Friday

£200 of free bets is great, don't know what I'm doing wrong, haven't won for ages on the Saturday thing, same with the Bet365 free inplay bet too, dropped from 50 to 10 max and stayed there. No idea how they decide. There's a guy on here who publishes risk free arbs on here whose bookie sends him a rare bottle of malt for Christmas. My guess is that they don't think mugs like me need bribing. :1eye

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

£200 of free bets is great, don't know what I'm doing wrong, haven't won for ages on the Saturday thing, same with the Bet365 free inplay bet too, dropped from 50 to 10 max and stayed there. No idea how they decide. There's a guy on here who publishes risk free arbs on here whose bookie sends him a rare bottle of malt for Christmas. My guess is that they don't think mugs like me need bribing. :1eye

I’ve chucked bet365 altogether after various angry exchanges over their offers. I use Sky Bet as my main bookies I think it’s because I religiously donate half my wages every week they may feel sorry for me. 

One winner would leave me delighted