Sky Bet Horses Offer

1.40 at Naas for tomorrow's offer. 2m hurdle on ground varying from yielding to good :lol:

Pin the tail on the donkey stuff. I've gone for Take A Turn purely for the Elliott and Kennedy combination. Currently 33/1. Fiver staked :angel

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

1.40 at Naas for tomorrow's offer. 2m hurdle on ground varying from yielding to good :lol:

Pin the tail on the donkey stuff. I've gone for Take A Turn purely for the Elliott and Kennedy combination. Currently 33/1. Fiver staked :angel

Gone with that just for the odds.

3rd yesterday but the Gigginstown colours done me the business yesterday with Roaring Bull coming in at 7/1 and Eviscerating coming in (luckily) at 14s. 

Dont have those colours to rely on in the free bet but not touching Josies Orders at 5/4. Will get a wee look shortly and I see Gigginstown have a few runners today too. 

30 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

3rd yesterday but the Gigginstown colours done me the business yesterday with Roaring Bull coming in at 7/1 and Eviscerating coming in (luckily) at 14s. 

Dont have those colours to rely on in the free bet but not touching Josies Orders at 5/4. Will get a wee look shortly and I see Gigginstown have a few runners today too. 

Think the money for a place yesterday was as cash so you don't have to spend it all at once.:)

Tough race today but I've went with Mister Malarkey.

Quite like the previous form of the horse he smashed up last time out (Carlos de Fruitier who won at Sandown yesterday).

Can make a case for pretty much the entire field though so not hugely confident.

Last time I was at the racing I gave the winner on here but said I was getting greedy and going for a big price. Turned out to have the best days betting I’ve ever had so tempted to try tip the winner then bet the outsider :lol: (not that in superstitious or anything). 

I’ve had a look this morning and whilst I agree you can make cases for all 5 runners and there wouldn’t really be a shock winner considering the betting market I can’t get away from Top Vile Ben who has looked something else winning by 13 and 46 lengths respectively in its two chase starts. The first race was a smash up job of the impressive Donna’s Diamond and the second race was a 46 length demolition of the Skelton’s 6/5f Red Rising. A horse on the up with bags of potential caught my eye early today. Good luck to all and here’s hoping for a great days betting.