Sky Bet Horses Offer

I'm intrigued by why the very small scale trainer/owner of Shimmers Rock would pay to hire a decent (busy anyway) jockey and send the horse over the sea to Ascot when it looks like coming last is almost inevitable. Could be he's wealthy and it's more of a hobby and he just wants to see his horse running at Ascot with his friends. Either that or the horse has been held back and pumped full of valium till now and has been storming it in training. As I'm welshbairn I'm going large on the latter.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm intrigued by why the very small scale trainer/owner of Shimmers Rock would pay to hire a decent (busy anyway) jockey and send the horse over the sea to Ascot when it looks like coming last is almost inevitable. Could be he's wealthy and it's more of a hobby and he just wants to see his horse running at Ascot with his friends. Either that or the horse has been held back and pumped full of valium till now and has been storming it in training. As I'm welshbairn I'm going large on the latter.

My kind of thinking mate best of luck. Petticoat tails in from 12s to 15/2. I’m not the only one who talks pish :lol: few folk must have bet it. 

I know absolute hee haw about Irish jumps racing so I might actually have a chance tomorrow. 

If I’m thinking go with gut and find the winner I’m siding with Like an Open Book. If i do my usual and try find a big price then I’m on Smiling Eliza. Will decide when I get home 

I know absolute hee haw about Irish jumps racing so I might actually have a chance tomorrow. 
If I’m thinking go with gut and find the winner I’m siding with Like an Open Book. If i do my usual and try find a big price then I’m on Smiling Eliza. Will decide when I get home 

I took Smiling Eliza at 25/1 earlier, it’s the ew tip from timeform this weekend

Sometimes that seems to be the best way to pick [emoji38]
Absolutely. Was favourite when I looked last night and had drifted when I looked this morning. Looks like it drifted even further too - got best odds of 7/1 after taking 11/2. Pretty sure it was 3/1 last night.

A bit more generous from Sky Bet offering 2,3,4 and 5th place back in tomorrow's 1.50pm 2m 4f Chase at Cheltenham. 

I've plumped for Kings Writ as it stuck out on first glance to me. Bottom weight so not sure if it'll be enough to take care of the ground conditions.

Good luck lads!

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

A bit more generous from Sky Bet offering 2,3,4 and 5th place back in tomorrow's 1.50pm 2m 4f Chase at Cheltenham. 

I've plumped for Kings Writ as it stuck out on first glance to me. Bottom weight so not sure if it'll be enough to take care of the ground conditions.

Good luck lads!

Honestly this looks as wide open as I’ve seen my write will pretty much bum up every fuckers chance in the race:lol: 

2 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Honestly this looks as wide open as I’ve seen my write will pretty much bum up every fuckers chance in the race:lol: 

2 certs* for tomorrow...

5c4b6b32c9e78_Screenshot_20190125-191936_BetfairSports.thumb.jpg.cab14c66a5dfe36eeabf3f94d748b7ba.jpg

*:king