Sky Bet Horses Offer

E-mail from Betfair this morning saying they had given me a £10 free bet (haven't had a bet in ages). Stuck it on Main Edition in first at Ascot which won at 7/1. Thought about sticking the lot on Agrotera in the 5 o clock when I heard the commentators saying it had been heaviest backed horse at the meeting but bottled it and only put £20 on it.

Now sitting with £180 knowing I should do the sensible thing and bank the lot but I'm home alone tomorrow so smart money is on me frittering the lot away on tomorrow's races....

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 18.40.48.png

E-mail from Betfair this morning saying they had given me a £10 free bet (haven't had a bet in ages). Stuck it on Main Edition in first at Ascot which won at 7/1. Thought about sticking the lot on Agrotera in the 5 o clock when I heard the commentators saying it had been heaviest backed horse at the meeting but bottled it and only put £20 on it.
Now sitting with £180 knowing I should do the sensible thing and bank the lot but I'm home alone tomorrow so smart money is on me frittering the lot away on tomorrow's races....
5b2d35ec9adcc_ScreenShot2018-06-22at18_40_48.thumb.png.440754087baf3246a5e1bbfa1191bf5f.png
Only noticed a free tenner with Betfair after the first race. Won the first race with sky bet then managed to get on the winner of the 2nd race with my free bet with Betfair. My cash bet with Betfair was 1st goal in the Brazil game to be a penalty at 12/1. f**k var

Agrotera delivered my first winner of the festival. Took 7/1 last night. Back in the game.

I can't see past the favourite for tomorrow's opener.

Unfortunately backed into 6/4. Tipped by Hugh Taylor.

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Agrotera delivered my first winner of the festival. Took 7/1 last night. Back in the game.

I can't see past the favourite for tomorrow's opener.

Unfortunately backed into 6/4. Tipped by Hugh Taylor.

Ah feck.

It does look like a good thing and I could do with a war chest for next weekend as hitting Newcastle races on Saturday on a stag do.

Oddschecker showing it in to 11/8 in most places,

Weird thing is I seem to have another £20 bonus in my Betfair account!

Frittering may well have commenced though.....

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 21.05.52.png

Ah feck.
It does look like a good thing and I could do with a war chest for next weekend as hitting Newcastle races on Saturday on a stag do.
Oddschecker showing it in to 11/8 in most places,
Weird thing is I seem to have another £20 bonus in my Betfair account!
Frittering may well have commenced though.....

5b2d57056b0ab_ScreenShot2018-06-22at21_05_52.thumb.png.6c9117a165305de4bcdbc71ef57bcc04.png

Betfair will give you amatched bet if you have a Chanel 4 winner over 3/1. Not sure where the other £10 come from.
Not sure what to take tomorrow but probably take on the favourite because of the 2nd to 5th money back offer

Right I'm confused. Surely sky bet aren't paying money back as free bet in the opener for 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th ? Only 11 runners. Going to stick £20 on the favourite but worried they will make the offer 2nd or 3rd money back and favourite runs a shocker. Looks bombproof top 5 money back. 

Right I'm confused. Surely sky bet aren't paying money back as free bet in the opener for 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th ? Only 11 runners. Going to stick £20 on the favourite but worried they will make the offer 2nd or 3rd money back and favourite runs a shocker. Looks bombproof top 5 money back. 

Free bet for 2nd to 5th as you say from Sky bet. They did the same yesterday.

47 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

18 runners yesterday though only  11 today. Seems overly generous. 

They’ve done the offer with shorter fields.  

6 hours ago, Broony88 said:

18 runners yesterday though only  11 today. Seems overly generous. 

I've seen them only offer 2nd with 15 runners before, don't know how they work it.

Its just simply  case of what they can get out it. Risk v reward. 

This is arguably the biggest flat race week of the year. Get the punters in with the casual punter more likely to bet this week. Offer a good incentive and watch them spend  money they normally wouldn’t.  

The next week its a class 5 race with a pish card at Chepstow not many could give two fucks about. Right get the usual punters in with a wee offer that appeals to the stupid gambling addict fucks:lol: (thats me). The casual punters wouldn’t be interested but look theres that diddy now bet 4 races on the card. 

Told you before they have me sussed. “Free Bet” and “Enhanced Odds”. Flash they words at me and your aswell keeping my paycheck :lol:

Edited by diamond_for_life