Sky Bet Horses Offer

Rite todays the day the £1000 profit barrier gets smashed. 

Tough race and could make a case for a few of these on first viewing. 

Masham Star on a good mark and should handle the conditions, Twin Appeal last years winner running 4 pounds lower with Robinson taking off the handy 5 pounds, Luis Vaz de Torres who has won off todays mark over course and distance but after some careful thought todays vote goes to LUALIWA who comes down in grade today having ran well previously in higher grades with 2 wins coming over this distance 

29 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Masham Star on a good mark and should handle the conditions, Twin Appeal last years winner running 4 pounds lower with Robinson taking off the handy 5 pounds, Luis Vaz de Torres who has won off todays mark over course and distance but after some careful thought todays vote goes to LUALIWA who comes down in grade today having ran well previously in higher grades with 2 wins coming over this distance 

Nearly went for your nag but got greedy and went for Set in Stone, mainly because it's won or placed in 10 out of its 12 outings, so a fair chance of getting the stake back based on that, although I've no idea of the quality of its previous opposition, or the weight it's carrying etc.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Nearly went for your nag but got greedy and went for Set in Stone, mainly because it's won or placed in 10 out of its 12 outings, so a fair chance of getting the stake back based on that, although I've no idea of the quality of its previous opposition, or the weight it's carrying etc.

Mate that’s the best way to do it. I convince myself I have it sussed every week then make an arse of it.

I can tip any horse if it helps :lol:

SET IN STONE has a good advantage with Rowan Scott taking off a handy 3 pounds.  With 4 wins in its last 6 confidence will be high and the drop back to 7f shouldn’t prove an issue. Tackling class 3  company again coming back from a break with aims of another course success this could be one to watch. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

3 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

:thumsup2 Another furlong and it would have been mine. :P

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Got a winner with the PP  version on Jungle Cat. Was 9/2 but 40p reduction in the pound so only got £37.50 back :( 

Well in mate how did you get on today ? 

didn’t bet much else today as had a few on the Meydan meeting (Dubai world cup) 

7 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Well in mate how did you get on today ? 

didn’t bet anything else today as going to have a few on the Meydan meeting (Dubai world cup) 

That was the only horses I did so small profit. Sky Bet treble returned £180 and a wee single on Leicester so I've had worse days punting lol

21 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

That was the only horses I did so small profit. Sky Bet treble returned £180 and a wee single on Leicester so I've had worse days punting lol

Well in mate thats not a bad day at all and after Brighton missing the penalty it had to happen :lol: 

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Well In mate :thumsup2

Lost my tenner on the big race :( 

Lost my £20 on trebles on 4 horses, only Book of Dreams came in. I don't like that you only get a couple of days to bet, and you have to do it all at once. Next time I'll try an evens punt just to try and get the stake back, on football.

A nice bonus of an Easter Monday offer in a race full of chances and big prices. 

Was chatting about the Irish racing earlier not being a strong suit and I think Jagfox could be your man this morning no pressure mate :lol:

I could make a case for so many of these and it wont really shock me regardless of who wins. I’m between two at the moment so will wittle it down when I get home from work. Whisperinthebreeze a solid horse with a good jockey they are just off form at the minute (stable) so I’m leaning towards Icario. Good horse with the Elliott/Russell combination who is usually there or there abouts only down side is its carrying top weight but Elliott’s horses have been a force the last few weeks. 

20 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

A nice bonus of an Easter Monday offer in a race full of chances and big prices. 

Was chatting about the Irish racing earlier not being a strong suit and I think Jagfox could be your man this morning no pressure mate :lol:

I could make a case for so many of these and it wont really shock me regardless of who wins. I’m between two at the moment so will wittle it down when I get home from work. Whisperinthebreeze a solid horse with a good jockey they are just off form at the minute (stable) so I’m leaning towards Icario. Good horse with the Elliott/Russell combination who is usually there or there abouts only down side is its carrying top weight but Elliott’s horses have been a force the last few weeks. 

Bit mean them only paying back on second place with such a large field. Think I'll boycott this one.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bit mean them only paying back on second place with such a large field. Think I'll boycott this one.

Absolutely mate they do this all the time with the Irish racing and its 99/100 wide open races with 10+ runners. Just thought after a good few weeks i could hopefully keep it going

Icario now quoted as NR. back to the drawing board bud!