Sky Bet Horses Offer

Decided to keep a wee record of how I have been doing on the sky bet money back offer since I started it. If i get the bet back I usually stick it on a coupon so I have been trying to do it every time it comes up. A wee incentive to go for a longer odds horse and very rarely will i take the favourite unless I can't see passed it. Here is how its went so far. 

Some great bets there @diamond_for_life. However your winnings seem down to your selections rather than the Sky Bet offer? 

The one today is money back if the selection is 2nd, 3rd or 4th to the selection. So a decent saver if you usually punt ew, I suppose?

Londinium into 6/1 fav now. Has a really good chance. Speedo Boy and Amazing Red were tipped on Ben Linfoot's value bets. 

I quite like the look of Al Neksh myself.

Good luck!

11 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Some great bets there @diamond_for_life. However your winnings seem down to your selections rather than the Sky Bet offer? 

The one today is money back if the selection is 2nd, 3rd or 4th to the selection. So a decent saver if you usually punt ew, I suppose?

Londinium into 6/1 fav now. Has a really good chance. Speedo Boy and Amazing Red were tipped on Ben Linfoot's value bets. 

I quite like the look of Al Neksh myself.

Good luck!

Aye good luck too mate if your on anything. 

The wee incentive of a free bet gives me the confidence to back myself. As silly as it sounds too many times I've been talked out of a horse by the "pros" and I usually end up regretting it. 

Was between Londinium and Amazing red due to them liking the softer going. 

Al Neksh looks a real danger too. Always a chance of some big price winners at these meetings. 

I've ended up going fir Amazing Red on the nose, as you say has won on soft ground recently. 

Haggas has a good record with this race but came up short on last run trying to beat the handicapper after a win in his previous race. That and Dettori put me off after a bit of digging.

• 1 month later...
Was in Gran Canaria the last few weeks so never got betting the two week previous to that i got tonked so its now £130 spent and £456.33 back will get it on tomorrow 

Did you try and get with sky bet, I'm away tomorrow and thought you could bet with sky bet depending on Wi-Fi but been told not?