ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't 3 flying ducks about what the canary you are you saying but you can say it.
So get a grip pal and feck off to RobRoyGuys forum

here dougie auld yin yer a disgrace of a man sitting on yer rocking chair in e englandshire chasing away the boys half yer age who go to the junior fitba every week what a banger.

Talbot forum pal?[emoji1]

as i said yer a disgrace bet ye never behaved like this as a teenager dougie back in the 60s so why now when yer a auld yin chasing away boys who go every week and have an interest in the junior fitba shocking no even got an ounce of remorse or anything.

wits happened did ye fall asleep on yer rocking chair and instead of taking yerself bed you thought you'd come on here and talk more shite. no right in the heed neither ye are dougie and everyone can see it even in auchinleck ye must of got kicked oot and no let back in that how yer a plastic scotsman and a dribbling mess of a armchair junior 'fan'.

Hello dafty
Learn to spell.
The Talbot forum is waiting for you.[emoji1]

wit happened did ye nod off dougie get yerself to bed you got a long day tomorrow of sitting on yer rocking chair on the computer frantically checking see how many men the auchinleck get sent packing this week auld duffer that ye are.

Crack on m8 and get the rest  of the decent KRR lads back on the board now that you`re free from derision for your opinions. The Arthurlie boys are champing at the bit to get in about you. Tomorrows prediction to start it off??

here bud yer man plug mac is he f**k a krr man. he obsessed with striker watt at krr n has him off to every club under the sun so a pal or relative for sure n on about clyde n queens pk and by own admission doesn't go to many roy games and said the following below so that's a lot of shite .

here n how do you know for sure lie boys are champing at bit yer no that mercenary lindsey or frye are ye or big mackie [emoji23]

13852da8b17deefec947061ebc9a2986.jpg

7 hours ago, juniorfitba2110 said:

wit happened did ye nod off dougie get yerself to bed you got a long day tomorrow of sitting on yer rocking chair on the computer frantically checking see how many men the auchinleck get sent packing this week auld duffer that ye are.

Hang on haven't you started your own forum, deleted the threads you started and now less than 24 hours your back.  

Off you pop and QL has went with you.   I think we are all sick fed up of every thread getting derailed and turning into abusive nonsense.  

If you can't have a reasoned debate and you can't handle being on a multi club forum where people will have different opinions then P&B isn't the place to be.

Dissapointed today team did really well to get themselves in front from 2 down then the changes seemed to take the ascendancy away from Roy another pen missed really makes things that a whole lot harder the defence really are shipping goals for fun a bit more stability at back and sawyers fit things will improve

Disappointed with today's result but good luck to Arthurlie the rest of the season. 3 goals away from home would normally get you the 3 points. Watt , Fraser and Mckie goals today but again the defence still a problem. To concede 4 goals not like the Rabs, but I am sure the coaching staff will turn it around.

Disappointed with today's result but good luck to Arthurlie the rest of the season. 3 goals away from home would normally get you the 3 points. Watt , Fraser and Mckie goals today but again the defence still a problem. To concede 4 goals not like the Rabs, but I am sure the coaching staff will turn it around.

Obvious where problems lie 7 conceded in first 2 league games says it all plenty attacking options but my god that back line is as safe as Donald trump appointee [emoji23]

Archived