Lthv 17/18

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I think this post from the Junior subforum implies that LHTV got their membership application approved last week and are hence eligible for promotion?

I heard at weekend it's approved but it's about timescales so will see what happens if the opportunity arises come Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, Born To Run said:

I'm delighted - means we're guaranteed a final day shootout at Kelty no matter what! :thumsup2

Brilliant. Hopefully a bumper crowd Saturday. Both teams have done fantastic all season to remain so consistent. 

Kelty fans have got to be gnawing their nails now shirley ?? Everything is in place for this well oiled machine, but they just can’t shake this dogged pain in the arse team off, who have beaten them 3 times this season. Saturday is going to be monumental. Both deserve to go up, both know next season could be twice as hard to gain promotion, just too close to call. Kelty to order more toilet rolls than pies on Saturday. Some finish to come 

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I think this post from the Junior subforum implies that LHTV got their membership application approved last week and are hence eligible for promotion?

The way I read it the bit in bold refers to two new applications.

LTHV will have applied a while ago and already worked through the licensing administration.

I think this Committee (April) would be the last one before next season - So if they've met the requirements and it is approved they'll be good to go up, if they win the league.

Maybe they'll wait until next week to confirm the outcome!

1 minute ago, pie n beans said:

I thought that the LL would not accept a team that plays on a council park or am I wrong in this.

Anslie Park where Spartans play is a council facility and so was Meadowbank so looks like it’s not an issue.