Lthv 17/18

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Shit on the players, but it's no the leagues fault Lothian are behind in games neither, surely a plan B should have been put in place well before now, you could see this coming weeks ago 

This is nothing new Heed. Every season they’re playing catch up and wanting extensions

2 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

So game Weds night & Thursday night or Weds likely to be called off too?

LHTV tweeted an hour ago:

LOTHIAN THISTLE HUTCHISON VALE F.C. V EYEMOUTH UNITED F.C. EAST OF SCOTLAND LEAGUE SAUGHTON ENCLOSURE WED 18-APR-2018 KO 19:30

1 hour ago, scotlands_number-1 said:

This is nothing new Heed. Every season they’re playing catch up and wanting extensions

Aye I know, as I've said, I have sympathy for the players knocking their pan in trying to win a league 

13 minutes ago, Eye Valley said:

Burntisland Twitter:

Lucky shippy, if they want to swap  nights with Eyemouth I'm sure they'll agree to it 

sure i I wrote a while ago saying it would end up like this, shame but not unexpected 

Just now, Eye Valley said:

The double header thing coming up was looking to be a cracker, but this could end it, very tired players etc, just have to wait & see, might have the opposite effect

It's a shame really - one day recovery after two games on the bounce will be tough! Might make them even more up for it though you never know.

3 hours ago, gogsy said:

Louis Swansons twitter account really makes a good case for some people being banned from access to social media, the state of some of his tweets.:lol:

And another thing, not sure the Kelty Hearts facebook page should be making comments like todays one about the postponed match either.

What did it say?

45 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

What did it say?

"Lothian v Burntisland postponed last night .. Tynecastle change there fixture but Lothian don't ... don't get that "

There's a screenshot from the EoS website below it about Tynecastle v Kelty being at Riccarton tonight.

Just now, stanley said:

"Lothian v Burntisland postponed last night .. Tynecastle change there fixture but Lothian don't ... don't get that "

There's a screenshot from the EoS website below it about Tynecastle v Kelty being at Riccarton tonight.

Its actually a valid point tbh should have been switching their games weeks ago once the pitch was fucked.

I am sorry but it's LTHV on fault, they have been calling games off for weeks, they should have been looking else where long before this, the double header against Kelty were for me league deciders but thing could change now due to these 3 games in as many days. They need a serious rethink about the home park if they do get to the LL.

Lthv have been reviewing it for a long time. Unfortunately they don't have a wealthy owner and let's be honest, a support. It really makes it difficult to progress off the pitch without at least one of these. It's a frustration as I've seen lthv lose many a good player last few years to higher level, even the left back from last year is now at kelty. The league is only going to get harder to get out. 

LTHV could be at a crossroads if they don't go up, if all these junior teams get selected then you could maybe they will see a lot of players leaving with most of these junior clubs having better facilities and pitches, they have lots of good players that will surely attract interest.