Lthv 17/18

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rigano said:

Hope it's a case of preserving the park as if it's waterlogged already could be a long winter.  Mind a few years back they were using anything they could find to get games on. 

They did move a few games around in 2015-16. They held a twice-postponed Scottish Cup tie v Huntly at Spartans; 2 league games v Peebles at Broxburn and v Heriot-Watt Uni at Edinburgh Uni (which was highly unusual - moving league games isn't normally permitted); and reversed a South Challenge Cup tie v Edinburgh City to Meadowbank.

In 2013-14 they also held an EOS Qualifying Cup tie v Peebles at Livingston's backpitch.

Great result and a cracking R2 tie to come up at Stirling, well done

So what can we expect from you guys on Saturday? Will there be a big following coming through the game or a couple of wee mini buses?

Is there likely to be much of a game??

This is exactly why I love the Scottish Cup, can't wait for Saturday (only wish the game was at your ground)

4 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

So what can we expect from you guys on Saturday? Will there be a big following coming through the game or a couple of wee mini buses?

Is there likely to be much of a game??

This is exactly why I love the Scottish Cup, can't wait for Saturday (only wish the game was at your ground)

Rigano might enlighten you on how many are going through but can't see it being many. IMO LTHV would hold their own in the top half of the LL, so I'd hope the 1st half is tight, although the way you's have started the season you can't be foreseeing too many problems surely 

I would suggest lthv will take 50 at a push to this one. Despite many attempts the players do not get the support their outstanding talent deserves. 

Game was lthv will try to attack and play a fast possession based game. Would imagine Stirling will be fairly strong based on league position but I expect lthv to compete. 

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Rigano might enlighten you on how many are going through but can't see it being many. IMO LTHV would hold their own in the top half of the LL, so I'd hope the 1st half is tight, although the way you's have started the season you can't be foreseeing too many problems surely 

I would agree although I would expect lthv to be top 3 in lowland league.