Peterhead v Stirling Albion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were a shambles especially at the back with only the goalkeeper and  Jason Brown getting any pass marks. It was like last season all over again as the defence collapsed, we gave up on any passing and resorted to long useless balls for Rory.

All credit to Stirling who didn't allow us to play and caused all sorts of problems by running at us.

Only positive for us is that utter nightmare Scott Ross is suspended and imo should immediately be sent on loan to Fraserburgh and that we do have a couple of decent defenders to come back.

Edit to add - It all looked too much for Gabriel as it did for Dikobo.

Great result today, 4-1 up at halftime , felt we allowed Peterhead to get back into the game and score but even with the luxury of missing a penalty we made sure of 4 wins in a row, still top of the League.

Happy days long may it continue.

We were a shambles especially at the back with only the goalkeeper and  Jason Brown getting any pass marks. It was like last season all over again as the defence collapsed, we gave up on any passing and resorted to long useless balls for Rory.
All credit to Stirling who didn't allow us to play and caused all sorts of problems by running at us.
Only positive for us is that utter nightmare Scott Ross is suspended and imo should immediately be sent on loan to Fraserburgh and that we do have a couple of decent defenders to come back.

Gabriel is pish, unsure in Dikobo yet. Scott Ross as everyone knows isn't good enough for league football.

In other words.......we just make it up.........no real surprise there. Didn't they say Berwick had thirteen shots against us 

They said they had something like 19, which they might well have. But they also said they had something like 14 on target :lol:

The BBC are an absolute shower of pish.

There was a game a couple of weeks back where according to the SPFL site, Clyde had faced 6 shots on target, none of which were apparently saved, yet we lead Annan 1-0. Their stats can't even be made up they make such little sense.

Good result today. Think my pre-season prediction of an Albion title win is a good one.

On 24/08/2017 at 21:47, Matty1945 said:

C'mon, who you supporting?

I'm just home, nice wee trip.  I'd be happy to go back to Peterhead.

I was hoping the home team would win. As about a month ago, before the season started, I placed a couple of chunky bets on the favourites to win the title.

At half time yesterday, I nearly ripped the bets up as their "defending" was non existant!

On 26/08/2017 at 17:52, blueone said:

I'd agree with most of that, although I didn't think the goalkeeper should be getting any pass marks either!

As you say, shambles at the back, Gabriel very poor as well,  but I will say I thought Dikobo looked good before he went off injured.

7 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

Bit slower with the highlights compared to their Elgin game.

Hmmm

I am sure if you pay the guys that do the highlights to take the day off their work, they will be more than happy to make sure they are up by close of business on a Monday.

Anyway, at least you didn't leave the ground greeting like a bairn this time.

Aye, that 4-0 victory for the Albion was a real bitch.

I take it you are referring to the Peterhead Fan trying to taking the high moral ground with the Stirling fans over David Cox when at the same game racist comments were made to the Albion physio from Peterhead fan(s).

Don't think you are on a winner with this one. But dig away!

Archived