5 Matches You Have To Watch

jc ptfc

17 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

only one from that list id cross the length of myself to see would be roma-inter;and im working:-(

That's a nightmare big Italian games are always feisty 

4-3 defo would have called it a must watch..

9-3 on aggregate though and only one team were ever going to get through. Looking at this week's fixtures it wouldn't have been in my top five. Though one Celtic game probably would be, the one against St Johnstone. Mildly surprised it isn't on tv tbh as the two that have been picked this weekend for Scotland aren't the more interesting looking games really.

1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Had a lot of goals in the end but I would agree. Nice vs Napoli jumps out from tonight's games. The first leg was excellent and Nice aren't totally out of it.

Just got me thinking there, that Celtic game would have caused absolute #scenes if it was just a regular match. 

Top five matches for the rest of the week I would be most interested in watching:

1. Partick Thistle vs Aberdeen.

2. Celtic vs St Johnstone

3. Roma vs Inter

4. Chelsea vs Everton

5. Ross County vs Rangers

Obviously the first one is purely because I'm an Aberdeen fan, same reason I would want to watch the Celtic game as its between the other two 9 point teams. *** game slips in as we may be fighting them for second again. Roma vs Inter looks like it could be a really interesting gauge for both clubs and Serie A looks really interesting this year.

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 23:06, highlandcowden said:

bt sport usually have a 45min catch up from big games online the day after,ill hopefully get it then,the score wont be difficult to avoid I'm sure

oh well,so much for that theory:rolleyes:.they had the thrilling 0-0 between nantes and lyon,though

Archived