The Liz Hurley Appreciation Thread!

16 hours ago, pub car king said:

Liz playing with her puppies 

Screenshot_20220821-193501_Instagram.jpg

I remember going to an Alloa v Falkirk game back in the 90s. 

Alloa fans were singing "Would you like to see some puppies" to the ball boys. 

In hindsight, it was weird. 

• 3 months later...

A rumour she pumped the wee ginger fella. Lucky bassa…

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2022/12/16/liz-hurley-denies-claim-took-duke-sussexs-virginity/

Spoiler

Liz Hurley denies rumour she took the Duke of Sussex’s virginity

Speculation mounts over identity of the ‘beautiful older woman’ said to be detailed in Prince Harry’s forthcoming memoir

ByVictoria Ward,  ROYAL CORRESPONDENT16 December 2022 • 8:49pm

Liz Hurley

Liz Hurley has denied that she is the woman who the Duke of Sussex lost his virginity to amid claims that the revelation will be included in his memoir.

The actress was asked in an interview if rumours were to be believed that she had slept with Prince Harry when he was a teenager.

“Not me. Not guilty. Ha!” she told The Times before adding: “No. Not me. Absolutely not.”

The newspaper claimed that one of the “most extraordinary” disclosures in Prince Harry’s forthcoming autobiography, Spare, is that as a teenager he lost his virginity to a “beautiful older woman in the countryside”.

A spokesman for the Duke did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

A rumour she pumped the wee ginger fella. Lucky bassa…

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2022/12/16/liz-hurley-denies-claim-took-duke-sussexs-virginity/

Reveal hidden contents

Liz Hurley denies rumour she took the Duke of Sussex’s virginity

Speculation mounts over identity of the ‘beautiful older woman’ said to be detailed in Prince Harry’s forthcoming memoir

ByVictoria Ward,  ROYAL CORRESPONDENT16 December 2022 • 8:49pm

Liz Hurley

Liz Hurley has denied that she is the woman who the Duke of Sussex lost his virginity to amid claims that the revelation will be included in his memoir.

The actress was asked in an interview if rumours were to be believed that she had slept with Prince Harry when he was a teenager.

“Not me. Not guilty. Ha!” she told The Times before adding: “No. Not me. Absolutely not.”

The newspaper claimed that one of the “most extraordinary” disclosures in Prince Harry’s forthcoming autobiography, Spare, is that as a teenager he lost his virginity to a “beautiful older woman in the countryside”.

A spokesman for the Duke did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Are you into Gingers then?