The Liz Hurley Appreciation Thread!

3 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

If there was ever a P&B chat show, Damien would have to be a star guest. 

We’ve all taken photos of relatives, maybe on holiday or at a party, but we’ve not said “that’s great mum, but how about we lose the blouse? That’s right, show a bit more leg”..

Are you sure youre a fifer?

Not even SparklingBrook was SparklingBrook, according to SparklingBrook. She was quite unpopular over there, so presumably some lassie that she'd pissed off on Mumsnet thought it would leave her seething to know that Scottish football fans thought they'd seen her tits.

Might have worked a bit better if she hadn't still been quite young and pert, however. I don't think I'd mind too much if someone on here posted a picture of their monster dong on Mumsnet and pretended it was from me. Hint hint.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Are you sure youre a fifer?

Clearing out my mum’s place in the summer I found a photo from the 1960s of her and a couple of pals in bikinis on the beach (they’d have all been about 20). Almost felt a civic duty to post it on P&B. Made me a bit queasy though. Damien made of sterner stuff than me.

8 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

If there was ever a P&B chat show, Damien would have to be a star guest. 

We’ve all taken photos of relatives, maybe on holiday or at a party, but we’ve not said “that’s great mum, but how about we lose the blouse? That’s right, show a bit more leg”..

Your first thought for a guest was Damien and not his Maw? Mindboggling.

4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

What if Liz WAS @SparklingBrook?

😱

Wid. 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Surely these can't be recent photos?

She just posted them on Twitter.  But she may have a stash of older photos that she releases as if they're recent.  But that would mean Damien taking them when he was about 6.