The Liz Hurley Appreciation Thread!

On 13/05/2019 at 11:06, Slenderman said:

Mental how Hugh Grant chose a hooker over her.

Well Paul McCartney could probably have boned any woman he wanted yet he married Linda. Mental doesn't do it justice.

49 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Well Paul McCartney could probably have boned any woman he wanted yet he married Linda. Mental doesn't do it justice.

And John Lennon married Yoko Ono. All that acid must've done some serious damage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's likely changed it since, but I have Liz Hurley's mobile number on my phone. I used to work underneath her... in the sense that I worked in an office that was on the floor immediately below the Hurley Beach office, not in any other sense🙄.

For anyone into impressive physiques but batting for the other team, Richard Fairbrass had an office and studio just across the corridor.

2 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

She's likely changed it since, but I have Liz Hurley's mobile number on my phone. I used to work underneath her... in the sense that I worked in an office that was on the floor immediately below the Hurley Beach office, not in any other sense🙄.

For anyone into impressive physiques but batting for the other team, Richard Fairbrass had an office and studio just across the corridor.

But that's another storey...…………………………...

On 27/06/2019 at 09:10, BillyAnchor said:

And then a woman with one leg.

Each to their own. 

3 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

I study numerology and I'm a wee bit worried the numbers add up in an unlucky fashion. Can you PM me with it so i can check.