Sunday funday

Dindeleux

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bairnardo said:

Lol...

Imagine gettin punched off Shandon Par ya shitehouse

did a f**k ya steamer, a think a was the boy who told him to have a free dig thats why a asked and nae c**t asked you for your opinion, stick to dancing outside train stations ya bam

1 minute ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

did a f**k ya steamer, a think a was the boy who told him to have a free dig thats why a asked and nae c**t asked you for your opinion, stick to dancing outside train stations ya bam

Ffs mate you make Ginkardine look as sober as a judge.

Just now, Dudu Dahan pal said:

stick to being a lee wallace m7

:unsure2: still not sure why I would grass you up to the Mods about a post you made. I'd rather the offending post wasn't deleted to preserve and highlight your stupidity.

Carry on though.

I hacked a bigger boy at football so he picked me up by the head and kicked me. The fucker clamped his hands on my ears, vice-like, and lifted me off the ground. His friends decided this was out of order as he was about 14 and I was about 9 and told me to have a free punch at him. 

Serves you right for being shite at fitba, ya hacking b*****d. Hope you took your free punch and kicked him in the stones with it though, big bullying c**t deserves it.

2 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

nah couldnae have been me then as a only came to Fife on a Friday to get ma knuckledusters polished for the weekends festivities 

You boys did your worst damage in Fife midweek IIRC, not even a match on either. 

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

That was at Ingliston 1992, CCS V ICF/SS. Wasn't there that night but was meant to have been mental.

Cheers mate. Couldn't remember where it was but my sister was there. She said it was fucking chaos! 

Cheers mate. Couldn't remember where it was but my sister was there. She said it was fucking chaos! 

Aye was supposed to be crazy. Think the rangers/Motherwell saw an opportunity to attack an outnumbered group of Hibs but got more than they bargained for, apparently both groups picked up scaffolding poles that were lying around there was running battles, must have been terrifying for the people caught up in it.

Archived