Sunday funday

Dindeleux

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Can you Remember that time we went down to villa in '89 and we paid in to the villa end only me you,TGIF, Fraj Fyvie, AS, ginge P, zing, L Hibs Fan, le god and a few other(they know who they are)* and on realising that there were far more villa than we expected we decided to beat a tactical retreat..

How many did you expect there to be? At the Villa end. At Villa Park.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I wouldn't want to hit anyone on here as I'd probably kill them.

I was down at the Edinburgh boxing academy last week doing a bit of sparring when the trainer comes up to me after and says "oi no professionals". I took my gloves off and said "I'm not a professional". He said - "you're not a professional?" I said - "no", he said - "well you should be", "and if I was you I'd take up professional boxing, and if you spar like that you'll probably be the best in the country"

dreams thread for this. Thanks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

The casual patter is pretty similar to the dece patter as in it's very useful for outing morons who will bite to anything. 

I feel a bit silly now.

The Dece thread was good for watching people like Tony and Weeperdee fall for it every time.

Personal highlight was Marshmallo revealing WeeperDee Pm'd him to find out where you could get the #dece T-Shirt they were all going to wear to #Marbs.

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Decking 10/11 year olds with single punches when you lot were 6/7? Did you get a box to stand on?

i was quite a tall youngster, i was also held back a few years so was about 10 at the time.

11 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

This casual patter is absolutely fucking chronic. 

my team: Ross County

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Age or IQ?

No one asked you to get involved, grass.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The Dece thread was good for watching people like Tony and Weeperdee fall for it every time.

Personal highlight was Marshmallo revealing WeeperDee Pm'd him to find out where you could get the #dece T-Shirt they were all going to wear to #Marbs.

To be honest anyone that mentions "Dece" should get their heid kicked in like WeeperDee's old boy.

I hacked a bigger boy at football so he picked me up by the head and kicked me. The fucker clamped his hands on my ears, vice-like, and lifted me off the ground. His friends decided this was out of order as he was about 14 and I was about 9 and told me to have a free punch at him. 

I hacked a bigger boy at football so he picked me up by the head and kicked me. The fucker clamped his hands on my ears, vice-like, and lifted me off the ground. His friends decided this was out of order as he was about 14 and I was about 9 and told me to have a free punch at him. 

You can't leave it on a cliff hanger Shandon, did to take up their offer ?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I recall a similar incident to this, can you expand a bit more?

Archived