Sunday funday

Dindeleux

Did that really happen??

Yeh mate.

My earlier post would make you think I was taking the moral high ground but it was really just because I wanted my hole.

Some night that one. Back in the old days of cheap drugs and wee dugs.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More cuntish than the mate with the wife and baby at home out firing in to other females?

Says a lot about your moral standards Throbs.

What thread was it in when you posted this story? I don't doubt that your mate is a c**t either tbh.

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Cheers mate.

Mental that everytime we had an off in the late 80s/90s you were right on the frontline and here we are 30 years later and nothing's changed.

Respect.

Brothers for life. that was what we said to each other the first day we met at Primary school and nothing has changed since then. I can remember the first fight i was ever involved in whilst in Primary 2. It was break time and we were kicking a ball about, and i halved this primary 7 (funnily enough he was a ***) and he got up and squared up to me, then about 3 others came over (funnily enough all **** too) and i was surrounded. it was safe to say my heart was racing but i remembered what my dad said to me, he said "dudu dahan pal, if you ever get involved in a scrap make sure you STAND YOUR GROUND AND FIGHT. these colours don't run CC fucking S" . so i took the first one out then you came running like a mad man over and decked the other two with 2 single punches while TGIG landed a body blow to the fourth one. It was that day i got a real buzz and hunger for it, about 3 years later we formed the CCS baby crew and well, you know the rest bro.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

What thread was it in when you posted this story? I don't doubt that your mate is a c**t either tbh.

Can't even remember Throbs.  

It was funny at the time as my mate is a total heads-gone candidate.  He loses the plot at absolutely anything.  He would be superb on here but would last about 10 mins.  A bigger nutjob than Hellbhoy the Rangers loving Celtic fan.

Can't even remember Throbs.  
It was funny at the time as my mate is a total heads-gone candidate.  He loses the plot at absolutely anything.  He would be superb on here but would last about 10 mins.  A bigger nutjob than Hellbhoy the Rangers loving Celtic fan.

I could probably find it eventually but can't be fucked now. It's all about perception and it's impossible to know what another poster is really like based on their posts, I just read that and it reminded me of my mate when I was about 19/20 but it's obviously different if you are married with a child!

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I could probably find it eventually but can't be fucked now. It's all about perception and it's impossible to know what another poster is really like based on their posts, I just read that and it reminded me of my mate when I was about 19/20 but it's obviously different if you are married with a child!

I'm going to assume that you found it very hard to get a girl and thats why you feel my move was such a dickhead one.  If you just relaxed a bit and realised that, as teenagers/young men, females are ten-a-penny and as such you don't need to worry too much about it.  

If he had been chasing fattys, like your partner for example, I wouldn't have bothered him.

I'm going to assume that you found it very hard to get a girl and thats why you feel my move was such a dickhead one.  If you just relaxed a bit and realised that, as teenagers/young men, females are ten-a-penny and as such you don't need to worry too much about it.  
If he had been chasing fattys, like your partner for example, I wouldn't have bothered him.

Nah I didn't find it hard at all with girls but I always hung around with absolute dickheads who would seem to want to cling on to me which made my social life a bit inconvenient at times. Plus there was one girl who I was seeing and he told her everything I had spoke to him about her in front of people once which obviously ended the relationship in spectacular fashion during a drunken night out. I think I'm just better off without him in my life tbh.

Just now, throbber said:

Nah I didn't find it hard at all with girls but I always hung around with absolute dickheads who would seem to want to cling on to me which made my social life a bit inconvenient at times. Plus there was one girl who I was seeing and he told her everything I had spoke to him about her in front of people once which obviously ended the relationship in spectacular fashion during a drunken night out. I think I'm just better off without him in my life tbh.

You sound sexy.

Brothers for life. that was what we said to each other the first day we met at Primary school and nothing has changed since then. I can remember the first fight i was ever involved in whilst in Primary 2. It was break time and we were kicking a ball about, and i halved this primary 7 (funnily enough he was a ***) and he got up and squared up to me, then about 3 others came over (funnily enough all **** too) and i was surrounded. it was safe to say my heart was racing but i remembered what my dad said to me, he said "dudu dahan pal, if you ever get involved in a scrap make sure you STAND YOUR GROUND AND FIGHT. these colours don't run CC fucking S" . so i took the first one out then you came running like a mad man over and decked the other two with 2 single punches while TGIG landed a body blow to the fourth one. It was that day i got a real buzz and hunger for it, about 3 years later we formed the CCS baby crew and well, you know the rest bro.

Fucking hell I'm welling up here, absolutely loved the old days just a shame we have to grow up mate eh? 

Can you Remember that time we went down to villa in '89 and we paid in to the villa end only me you,TGIF, Fraj Fyvie, AS, ginge P, zing, L Hibs Fan, le god and a few other(they know who they are)* and on realising that there were far more villa than we expected we decided to beat a tactical retreat and get out of there and go into the hibs end and just as we were leaving a few villa lads started having a crack shouting out 'I am baz, I am Villa", then another villa lad would shout 'I am crazy horse I am millwall' each shout would be met by a thunderous laughter from all the villa on the terraces. I turned around a glanced at you and as I looked into your eye I saw that mischievous glimmer that I'd came to recognise through the years and I thought 'oh no" before I could say anything you just shout out "I am Dudu Dahan pal I am Hibs" I can still remember those few seconds of silence to this day as the villa realised the kids from the capital had pulled one of the most cunning and outrageous moves ever perpetrated by a gang of casuals. We had to fight to survive and it was a pretty scary time as we battled to make our way to the nearest exit. It's a miracle we made it out with only minor cuts and bruises.

I can remember us licking our wounds when we eventually made it in to our end and a few of the lads lost the rag a bit and asked what the f**k possessed you to shout that in the middle of the holt end... your reply?...."YOLO" I had to laugh years later when I heard all the kids of today using that phrase totally unaware of its origin and that day at villa.

A good friend made CCS style.

*some names have been changed to protect the guilty*

Is he on here? I'll pick him to give a dunt in the coupon, on your behalf obviously, throbs.

9 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Fucking hell I'm welling up here, absolutely loved the old days just a shame we have to grow up mate eh? 

Can you Remember that time we went down to villa in '89 and we paid in to the villa end only me you,TGIF, Fraj Fyvie, AS, ginge P, zing, L Hibs Fan, le god and a few other(they know who they are)* and on realising that there were far more villa than we expected we decided to beat a tactical retreat and get out of there and go into the hibs end and just as we were leaving a few villa lads started having a crack shouting out 'I am baz, I am Villa", then another villa lad would shout 'I am crazy horse I am millwall' each shout would be met by a thunderous laughter from all the villa on the terraces. I turned around a glanced at you and as I looked into your eye I saw that mischievous glimmer that I'd came to recognise through the years and I thought 'oh no" before I could say anything you just shout out "I am Dudu Dahan pal I am Hibs" I can still remember those few seconds of silence to this day as the villa realised the kids from the capital had pulled one of the most cunning and outrageous moves ever perpetrated by a gang of casuals. We had to fight to survive and it was a pretty scary time as we battled to make our way to the nearest exit. It's a miracle we made it out with only minor cuts and bruises.

I can remember us licking our wounds when we eventually made it in to our end and a few of the lads lost the rag a bit and asked what the f**k possessed you to shout that in the middle of the holt end... your reply?...."YOLO" I had to laugh years later when I heard all the kids of today using that phrase totally unaware of its origin and that day at villa.

A good friend made CCS style.

*some names have been changed to protect the guilty*

I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. It's not often i get nervous but deep down i was that day, it just came to me naturally to shout it out. That's probably in my top 3 memories of running with the Hibs. Tell you what, see if any young ones come through and can replicate the kind of bravery, courage and damn right ignorance we used to show to some of the biggest most feared firms in Europe, then they will be a force to be reckoned with. I loved that period of my life, But i've mellowed since then. The buzz i got when i used to charge at mobs with only my bare hands to protect myself, i now get by finishing a good old crossword or getting a horse up on my accumulator. I'd still like to think that if push came to shove i'd be able to cut it with the best of them (let's face it, the standards no very high these days). 

I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. It's not often i get nervous but deep down i was that day, it just came to me naturally to shout it out. That's probably in my top 3 memories of running with the Hibs. Tell you what, see if any young ones come through and can replicate the kind of bravery, courage and damn right ignorance we used to show to some of the biggest most feared firms in Europe, then they will be a force to be reckoned with. I loved that period of my life, But i've mellowed since then. The buzz i got when i used to charge at mobs with only my bare hands to protect myself, i now get by finishing a good old crossword or getting a horse up on my accumulator. I'd still like to think that if push came to shove i'd be able to cut it with the best of them (let's face it, the standards no very high these days). 

It was a scary situation but that's what we were all about back then; we really were Great Britains nightmare - young, dumb and didn't give a f**k. I think the mobs off today are a poor imitation of the ones in our day mate.

Although the buzz never leaves you(or your dress sense) I too have, like you, mellowed with age and have found other things to replace it. While you have found solace in the crosswords and the betting I've got right into bird spotting and collecting hot wheels cars(over 380 and counting).

As for still being able to cut it, I've seen you in action when you've lost it, I think I better leave it at that.

God bless.

41 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Decking 10/11 year olds with single punches when you lot were 6/7? Did you get a box to stand on?

Archived