Sunday funday

Dindeleux

To keep this thread away from the mods banhammer I will start off by saying that we are a fun loving community and everything that follows is only in jest.

Things can change very quickly on P+B so my question to you all is:

If you had one free punch at a poster on P+B who would you choose to punch and why?

Thanks,

Dinds.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Unfortunately I'm a poor choice as I'm very unlikely to have a heads gone as a result.

Also of course due to the fact that I would leather you.

don't know about that. i can pack a punch. I didn't become the most feared Football casual in the UK in the eighties by planting sunflowers, ken what a mean?

I wouldn't want to hit anyone on here as I'd probably kill them.

I was down at the Edinburgh boxing academy last week doing a bit of sparring when the trainer comes up to me after and says "oi no professionals". I took my gloves off and said "I'm not a professional". He said - "you're not a professional?" I said - "no", he said - "well you should be", "and if I was you I'd take up professional boxing, and if you spar like that you'll probably be the best in the country"

Unfortunately I'm a poor choice as I'm very unlikely to have a heads gone as a result.

Also of course due to the fact that I would leather you.

You strike me as an all round dreadful human being, I wouldn't want to punch you though.

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

What's with the constant need to belittle and insult other members of the forum? Maybe we could take a minute or two to actually compliment each other. 

Mods, somebody's hacked Jimmy's account...

I wouldn't want to hit anyone on here as I'd probably kill them.

I was down at the Edinburgh boxing academy last week doing a bit of sparring when the trainer comes up to me after and says "oi no professionals". I took my gloves off and said "I'm not a professional". He said - "you're not a professional?" I said - "no", he said - "well you should be", "and if I was you I'd take up professional boxing, and if you spar like that you'll probably be the best in the country"

You are without doubt an absolute poat licker.

You strike me as an all round dreadful human being

Correct Adolf, quite correct.

It was the post when you bragged about how you followed a friend of yours round a party saying "wife and bairn" when ever he spoke to women despite him being married with a child. It reminded me of a friend of mine who would do similar to me who was just downright miserable in his own life and couldn't wish good upon anyone.

You're probably alright but it's still a cuntish move.

It was the post when you bragged about how you followed a friend of yours round a party saying "wife and bairn" when ever he spoke to women despite him being married with a child. It reminded me of a friend of mine who would do similar to me who was just downright miserable in his own life and couldn't wish good upon anyone.

You're probably alright but it's still a cuntish move.

More cuntish than the mate with the wife and baby at home out firing in to other females?

Says a lot about your moral standards Throbs.

people really bordering on dangerous territory here by calling out my man Dominique. He's not the kind of guy you engage with in a negative manner.

Cheers mate.

Mental that everytime we had an off in the late 80s/90s you were right on the frontline and here we are 30 years later and nothing's changed.

Respect.

Archived