Ayr United vs Arbroath

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ayr fans, any good pubs you would recommended for Saturday? Few of us on the train.

Either off at Newton and go to the Wallace (tiny) or the Bowling Club next to the ground, or stay on until Ayr and go to the Market Inn at the back of the station and walk / taxi from there (my usual choice personally). Thats assuming you arent needing someone that does meals

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Last week wasn't a blip, we will always concede goals, only 2 clean sheets in 9 games
Until that can be fixed, we will need to out-sore opposition like we did on Saturday

Calm yer knickers, we've hardly been shipping goals. Bar the Hibs game, that's the first match we've conceded more than 1.

I remember back when we were supposedly challenging for the First Division title under Dalziel, Arbroath gave us a couple of bloody noses. Doubt this weekend will be a formality.

Buzzing for Saturday

Lets face it, we are box office this season

Averaging 4 goals a game? I'll have some of that thank you

Lets try and make a good atmosphere on Saturday, the players deserve it and us fans deserve it

Lets enjoy it while we have it - life's too short 

20 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Last week wasn't a blip, we will always concede goals, only 2 clean sheets in 9 games
Until that can be fixed, we will need to out-sore opposition like we did on Saturday

Don't see that happening 'til big Jamie' back.

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Does anyone know if the club has got the gate issue sorted allowing the railway end to be used for home fans. 

Knowing this club it'll be ready for the start of next season.

They're still waiting on planning permission I believe from the council. All to do with H&S of levelling out the ground where the gate would go in.

lol

If you keep under estimating teams throughout the season it will at one point definitely bite you on the arse.

We're definitely capable of producing a result like that. But will need to turn up and play much better than we did last week.

Archived