Ayr United vs Arbroath

Was really fearing the worst today but Noone could honestly say Arbroath didn't deserve that, Don't recall Hutton making a save, Litlte and Tob were solid, Still expect Ayr to be the team team to beat over the course of the season,

Also, what an away record we have, can't imagine it's bettered in the UK apart from Celtic 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Top bloke then. I take it all back

Mind you O'Ware who plays for Morton comes from Ayrshire and he's a proper c**t whenever we play them

Bit of a hard neck, you referring to anyone as a c**t, just a thought

4 minutes ago, A.K. Barr said:

Crowd on the BBC given as 561... from the front of the terrace second half genuinely think Ayr maybe had 2000 tinkies on the far side?? Crowd maybe 2,561??

Stay classy

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Haha pinnacle of our time. Gtf. Montrose are a bigger scalp than you boys.

Oooft

Bit of a hard neck, you referring to anyone as a c**t, just a thought

That's a sare yin, takes one to know one though so I'm an expert on the matter.

Tbf I think the Ayr fans started the hatred by giving him dogs abuse when we played Morton in League 1 a few seasons ago.

Still, I'm no a fan of many players associated with Morton

6 minutes ago, A.K. Barr said:

loving the bile coming from the scheme hooors. you expected to
Turn up and win. That was the downfall.

Considering Ayr scored 12 in 3 games, thought they were poor today.

19 posts, all on this thread

only here for the Ayr

Think the Karma Police will have loved that result. A few Ayr fans on here acting like wannabe Old Firm fans with their complacent nonsense prior to the game.

A few love to get carried away, several others who enjoy the frankly pathetic banter similar to that of the idiotic virginton.

Saying that I thought us to win both halfs today at 3-1 was decent! Arbroath a far far better side than Forfar.

I didn't realise we were such a big scalp up in eastbumfuck!

Honestly, I didn't know Arbroath had fans, never mind the 5 or so on here wanking into their socks tonight.

What a total bunch of diddie c***s they are.

Are there any decent ones at all or  is this it?

We were utter bobbins today, never looked like winning the game and we were second best for about 85 minutes.

Full credit to Arbroath, they were solid and the winner was really well taken. I don't think we'll have too many days like that at Somerset but we really need to press the opposition from the get go rather than sitting off them and letting them come on to us.

12 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Honestly, I didn't know Arbroath had fans, never mind the 5 or so on here wanking into their socks tonight.

^seething

Nick of you :lol: you wish you were from Arbroath son

33 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

A few love to get carried away, several others who enjoy the frankly pathetic banter similar to that of the idiotic virginton.

Saying that I thought us to win both halfs today at 3-1 was decent! Arbroath a far far better side than Forfar.

I think it's hard to say that as so many of our players were stinking the place out today.

Eastbumfuck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] shut up ya fud.

Ayr ayr f**k your ayr

19 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Were you the fat wee guy outside away to batter everyone???

Its ok to be angry...I'd be angry if we were full time and got beat by a bunch of diddies too

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I think it's hard to say that as so many of our players were stinking the place out today.

I think Arbroath were prepared to stop us playing and we had no plan B, Moffat and Moore were isolated from each other and McDaid was shown the outside when he had the ball and looked lost, Campbell had done his homework and McCall hadn't

The mark of a good team, first and foremost is they are hard to beat, we haven't looked hard to beat all season despite scoring a lot of goals, the result of which has been the defence and goalkeeper have escaped harsh criticism, We need a centre half to allow Rose to do the Adams role in midfield when Adams is unavailable and a right back because Reid looks like a right sided Marc Twaddle 

Archived