Ayr United vs Arbroath

1 minute ago, stan3600 said:

Ayr fans a bit confident for a club that got relegated last year. It's a long season.

We got relegated from a better league being one of the only part-time teams in there. Now we're full-time in a league that is mostly part-time.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the international break next week and quite a few Ayr players in the running for possible late call ups I can see Ayr turning on the style tomorrow. 12-1 Ayr [emoji5]

Anyway. Hopefully a home banker. Feels strange being confident as this before a home game. On a side note, hope Bryan Prunty gets a good reception if he plays. Top man. Me and my old man took my 6 day old son for a wee walk round Somerset back in November 2015 and Prunty was there as an Airdrie player - came right over and was talking away about how he loved his time at Ayr and asking about the wee man etc - he even got a handshake from the 'hand of Prunt'. Ended up being sub no used as we beat them 3-0.

Not sure if Prunty will play-but what a guy. Only scored two goals for us last season but an absolute cult hero for antics such as this.
67ffe3cffe1998faae9077fb11b8d88c.jpg

Anyway. Hopefully a home banker. Feels strange being confident as this before a home game. On a side note, hope Bryan Prunty gets a good reception if he plays. Top man. Me and my old man took my 6 day old son for a wee walk round Somerset back in November 2015 and Prunty was there as an Airdrie player - came right over and was talking away about how he loved his time at Ayr and asking about the wee man etc - he even got a handshake from the 'hand of Prunt'. Ended up being sub no used as we beat them 3-0.

Remember some absolute clowns giving him pelters up at Alloa years ago when he was playing for them. He just shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'What did I do?'

A good guy, and done us a good turn when he was with us.

Will be interesting to see Forrest out left today. I'm more than positive McCall will play him. Only thing about it, Crawford won't have a free reign going forward. My first game since Albion so looking forward to it and hope will break 1500 today. 

13 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

We got relegated from a better league being one of the only part-time teams in there. Now we're full-time in a league that is mostly part-time.

After this build up I hope this really does not blow up in your face

Archived