Thistle v Aberdeen, Saturday 26th August

Result?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be happy to give Thistle my 6 quid tomorrow after thoroughly enjoying their balanced, well-informed and occasionally witty commentary for The Scott Wright Show last season. A bit different to Red TV.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These bearded, tofu-eating, bog-roll recycling, whale-saving, sandlewood-smelling, fair-trade, low-carbon footprint vaping fudricks are the second team in Glasgow and as such shall receive no quarter from The Famous.
May hat-trick, Wright off the bench for a fourth and a conciliation yin from Storey. 
Would prefer Arnasson over Reynolds too but, is he fit?

You love Ruth Davidson.

2 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

Thistle will huff and puff and put in lots of effort, but I expect quality will shine though, 2-0 the dons with May on the scoresheet. Thistle to still be pointless come Xmas.. 

Could be worse. Aberdeen have been pointless since the 80s.

22 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Blair Spittal will pish all over that buttery munching loon Considine 8)

I am sure we all wish them both all the best, whatever they get up to in their private lives is fine by me. However, for 90 minutes this afternoon, I expect them both to be professional and focus on performing for their clubs. 

Right, Thistle, let's tear these backward, inbred, provincial, curtain-twitching, Tory-voting, flat-earth believing cretins to pieces, burning them on a bonfire in the centre circle.

Right, Thistle, let's tear these backward, inbred, provincial, curtain-twitching, Tory-voting, flat-earth believing cretins to pieces, burning them on a bonfire in the centre circle.

You're going to be so embarrassed when we're proved right about the flat earth.

Archived