St Mirren v Arabs

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was that only 3-0? Totally in control today and 6-0 would still have let Utd off lightly. Maybe the Arabs just had a bad day like we had against the soapdodgers but they will need to improve substantially for a title winning challenge. Great display and Reilly worked his socks off today and did a great job today although many may not have seen it. But Lewis was outstanding. Again.

The fact united had 5 players booked kind of sums up their performance/attitude today.

However, can we all collectively laugh at Falkirk?

From what I seen on Periscope it was a great team effort with some good goals. 3 wins from 4 is impressive, just a pity that loss was from the unwashed. Hopefully we can carry this momentum on and be in with a shout of promotion.

Well done Jack and the lads [emoji122]

Firstly, congratulations to St Mirren.  A thoroughly deserved win and the scoreline didn't flatter them.  They looked lively, organised and interested and they exploited our weaknesses perfectly.

As for us, I'm struggling to take anything positive from the match.  Maybe Lewis's performance, I don't think he was to blame for any of the goals and made a couple of decent saves.  Other than that we were appalling.

My biggest criticism is for McKinnon, given the injuries I can understand him starting Flood but the wee man should have been hooked at half time; the fact that he played 90 minutes defies logic.  If this is the best that Ray can do with the players that he has signed then he must be accountable for this sort of performance.

Great result. No failures in the team at all today. Thought McGinn was back to his best today and McShane had a tremendous game beside him. Liam Smith was brilliant at right back hope he isn't injured for any length of time.

Front three are forming a great understanding and their link up play is great to watch. Some time for Morgan to put in a performance like that, hopefully no potential suitors were watching today.

Outstanding from everyone cammy smith also gets better every week like a fine wine, Morgan was Morgan and mc shane a stalwart.

Thought Morgan was unplayable today, seemed to be everywhere. Hopefully no scouts were there, really can't afford to lose him with way we play, we need his pace and direct play down the wing.

McShanes best game as well today.

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Firstly, congratulations to St Mirren.  A thoroughly deserved win and the scoreline didn't flatter them.  They looked lively, organised and interested and they exploited our weaknesses perfectly.

As for us, I'm struggling to take anything positive from the match.  Maybe Lewis's performance, I don't think he was to blame for any of the goals and made a couple of decent saves.  Other than that we were appalling.

My biggest criticism is for McKinnon, given the injuries I can understand him starting Flood but the wee man should have been hooked at half time; the fact that he played 90 minutes defies logic.  If this is the best that Ray can do with the players that he has signed then he must be accountable for this sort of performance.

Your mob are rotten.

On 21/08/2017 at 08:45, invergowrie arab said:

You got abused by Morton. I'm not sure you can say you are any better than ICT or QOS.

Besides we hardly struggled against queens we were better team despite having 10 men for over an hour.

Come and get your gums round ma plans ya weapon?

Archived