Falkirk v Queens

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MrDust said:

Show me a classy manager and I show you a failure, Kevin Keegan was probably a nice manager, classless Fergie put him in his place, Tommy Burns had a bit of class too.

Our best managers in Jefferies and Hughes were classless too.

Class really doesn't come into it, knowing your time is up is more to the point when you can't take us further, if he stays and fails, the legacy of cup final and two 2nd place finishes albeit one season for me is worth applauding will be lost 

You can add Jim McLean at DU to the classless winners. Ruthless. Houston doesn't have that though as he has lost the dressing room.

Good win today boys. Cracking performance in front of the 40,000 Falkirk fans. Alex Harris, Luca Gasparotto and Aaron Muirhead playing absolute blinders to take the 3 points away from a plucky Queens side who started poorly. Scoring about 70 seconds in set us up nicely for the win. Houston said on thursday that we would see a reaction from last weekend and boy he was right! Only a few points off top now after united lost. Long season ahead but I am feeling good. #COYB #OurTime #KillMe

ETA Stephen Dobbie grabbing the consolation goal is what the lads from Dumfries are paying 200 grand a week for. I'd dare ask them for a swap with Scott Shepard just to add to our bench.

Just watched Houston's interview. In my opinion very disrespectful to QOS. What they are that we aren't at the moment is a team that works very hard and plays for each other and in Dobbie they have the best player in the league. He was exactly the same with his comments after the Livingston game, total lack of respect for the opposition.

Talk of cancelling rest days again, it didn't work last week Peter so why will it work this time round. The players looked knackered and disillusioned.

Houston wastes his budget, whatever it is on 2 year deals for Shepps, giving Kerr and Miller new deals, failing to address the issues at full back. His signings on the whole during his time in charge have been awful. He is now reaping what he has sown and it is time he fecked off.

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Apart from the sponsoring lemons nonsense at the start, that has to be the most concise highlights package ever. Did nothing else of note happen apart from the goals?

You realise its titled as just the goals, yes? Its not a highlights package.

Although it does contain every Falkirk effort at goal of note.

You realise its titled as just the goals, yes? Its not a highlights package.
Although it does contain every Falkirk effort at goal of note.

Sorry, didn't see title. Take it they wanted to spend as little time viewing their horror show as possible.

Spent much longer on the #WeHaveAProblemHouston video though...

https://www.falkirkfc.tv/?p=2511

Houston's body language speaks volumes. If I could be bothered I'd re-edit with a "shrugs shoulders counter" in the corner. I counted eleven. Even though he says how he's going to fix it, these shrugs tell you he doesn't really have the answers. He's always going to favour the stick over the carrot. He is negativity personified.

And the "no disrespect to QOS" and "team of journeymen", is more embarrassing than the result.

Dobbie's finishing was top drawer.

Archived