Falkirk v Queens

7 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

You might not lose sleep over Housties comments, but I bet you wake up in a cold sweat tonight reliving the swording that Dobbie and co dished out. 

Nah. Been a falkirk fan far too long for that. Today was really poor but its in no comparison to the likes of losing 6 1 at home to Clyde on a pissing wet Tuesday night.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MrDust said:

But we don't have financial cheats round our neck. We can look ourselves in the mirror

Look ourselves in the mirror :lol:

The fans, some of them on this site, saved our club. Many of them are absolute heroes for their efforts in getting us back from the brink.

You need to go to bed as today's result has clearly sent you off the deep end.

12 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I suspect we'd take that top four place. But it certainly feels a long way away at the moment.

I'd actually rather have Owen Coyle than the two mentioned. Sure you can add that to you lols.

Owen Coyle would be far better than McCall or Cathro.

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The fans, some of them on this site, saved our club. Many of them are absolute heroes for their efforts in getting us back from the brink.

It's certainly hit him hard.

He's lashing out less coherently than Houston.

16 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Doesn't change financial cheats...

I've at least another 4-5 hrs in me, Irish jacks up the marina to see my good friends Pedro Cheles band, rock cafe then probably DC bar 

The chances of seeing the McGuigan v Mayweather fight perhaps bleak, no complaints tho

18 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Doesn't change financial cheats...

I've at least another 4-5 hrs in me, Irish jacks up the marina to see my good friends Pedro Cheles band, rock cafe then probably DC bar 

The chances of seeing the McGuigan v Mayweather fight perhaps bleak, no complaints tho

If you manage to see McGuigan vs Mayweather fight at any point, ever you are a total legend.

By my reckoning, that was his first hat-trick since his 4 against Clyde on the 25th April 2009, and the fourth of his career. The others were, of course, his perfect hat-trick off the bench against Morton in January 2008, and one for hibs in the league cup against Montrose in September 2003, where he got 3 in a 9-0 win.

2 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

By my reckoning, that was his first hat-trick since his 4 against Clyde on the 25th April 2009, and the fourth of his career. The others were, of course, his perfect hat-trick off the bench against Morton in January 2008, and one for hibs in the league cup against Montrose in September 2003, where he got 3 in a 9-0 win.

Best player in the league by a mile imo.

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If you manage to see McGuigan vs Mayweather fight at any point, ever you are a total legend.

It's my play on the farce it already is, I won't be VT on it tho

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Erm...   Congratulations?

Thanks, from you it seems so much betterer

What kind of contract is Houston on as I heard a rumour today (from a reasonable source, an ex pro who claims to be ITK) that there is some role for him at Hearts as part of their managerial restructuring. Is this Houston giving up and not being very bothered but still wanting his contract paid up?

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

What kind of contract is Houston on as I heard a rumour today (from a reasonable source, an ex pro who claims to be ITK) that there is some role for him at Hearts as part of their managerial restructuring. Is this Houston giving up and not being very bothered but still wanting his contract paid up?

Gary glitter is your dad

Archived