Falkirk v Queens

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, louisxiv said:

I always see Falkirk as a bigger club than us. 

5 hours ago, louisxiv said:

Never in a 2-0 win. 

A rarely seen hat-trick of whooshes.

Game day.

Team picks itself if the injuries are as bad as is being made out. The Queens attack up against our defence gives me the fear, between Dobbie, Lyle and Kane they can score all sorts of goals.

I will go for a 1-1 draw.

Regardless of the result today, the difference in application from last week was like night and day. We spoke some home truths to the guys during the week and they've been flying in training all week so full credit to them to responding well and putting in a shift today.^^^ Spoiler of Houston's post-match comments

Aye and you'll be sittin there wae yer wee baldy half incher in yer hand nae doot.

What the hell is the team even going to be?

Thomson
Gasporotto-Watson-Grant-Gallacher
Craigen-Taiwo-McKee-Harris
Austin-O'Hara

If Kerr and Loy both remain out and Muirhead has been completely frozen out then Shepherd may be our most experienced substitute

I know I may be clutching at straws but sometimes when things couldn't be going any worse you come up with a solution that works.

I am praying that after taking a kicking all week the players whoever lines up have enough self pride to come out and put on a performance and get a victory.

Even though I'm dying with man flu (minor cold) I'm going to go to the game full of optimism. Might not last long though.

Expect the unexpected COYB.

Archived