Falkirk v Queens

Not really looking forward to this one to be honest.

My best experience at the Falkirk Stadium in the past year has been the very nice latte with fruit scone and jam I had in the cafe last Wednesday. It was very nice unlike the fitba we have been experiencing.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think we'll get a better opportunity to take all three points. Falkirk appear to be in turmoil at the moment and we seem to be getting better.

Yep that's gone and done it!

Guest Back Post Misses

"Are things alright in the dressing room Player X?"

"Yes they are fine"

*runs to Pie and Bovril*

I was replying to someone who put something about Houstie had lost the dressing room.

Will you be happy if he has?

Since we seem to play better the less players we have I'd start shepherd with the single instruction to get sent off for breaking Dobbies legs. No loss for us but a big loss for them.

So far we've a pretty miserable record against 10 men so that's maybe not a bad shout for you. On the other hand Dobbies been missing a few and we might not do so bad without him. Can you hang off till we check our insurance policy and we'll get back to you...?

40 minutes ago, steakpiegravy said:

So far we've a pretty miserable record against 10 men so that's maybe not a bad shout for you. On the other hand Dobbies been missing a few and we might not do so bad without him. Can you hang off till we check our insurance policy and we'll get back to you...?

No problem. Mind you I'm sure we could come to some arrangement.

Guest Back Post Misses
Theres no way a player is going to tell a fan the dressing room is a mess.

When you say the exact opposite BPM, do you mean the player was suggesting Houston has lost confidence in the players?

But when someone says that the dressing room has been lost where has that come from?

23 hours ago, weeredbook said:

He will need to get near him to do that .
He wont .

Sure Shepherd can catch a 35yr Dobbie who is obviously struggling after playing more games than he is used to from last season....

I dunno wot to think of the game but I should get to see one my recent favourite Falkirk players in John Rankin

Thomson

Luca Muirhead Grant Gallacher

McKee.   Taiwo Craigen.   Harris/Hippo

Loy/Austin   O'Hara

It will probably be

Thomson

Luca.       Grant  Watson.    Gallagher

Taiwo.      Kerr  McKee.    Hippo/Harris

O'Hara loy/Austin

Archived