East Fife V's Raith Rovers

Is the East Fife half of the ground sold out?

No, not yet, I understand that there's still a few left, but certainly nothing like the 500 Wraith sent back (Big Team btw)!!!

But realistically if we were playing a "Big Team" it would have been sold out after the Arbroath game!!![emoji6]

ETA

And you've got to remember, the Festival is still on!!!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not yet, I understand that there's still a few left, but certainly nothing like the 500 Wraith sent back (Big Team btw)!!!

But realistically if we were playing a "Big Team" it would have been sold out after the Arbroath game!!![emoji6]

ETA
And you've got to remember, the Festival is still on!!!

Maybe there are a lot of kids birthday parties/weddings this weekend. Can't think of any more excuses.

Maybe folk just don't want to spend a couple of hours in Methil.

If we don't get promoted first time I'm deleting my account, the League One banter is reekin, what a mess we've got ourselves in [emoji20]

The League 1 Forum on here is like some sort of zombie wasteland. Hardly anyone about and when you do bump into someone, chances are they'll be a drooling, brain-eater.

Name the last season East Fife did anything of note?

Well... We didn't get relegated last season, so I suppose you win!!!

I see Kev Smith, top scorer in our Second Division title campaign, is East Fife's captain.

I recall speaking to him in O'Connells at the Arbroath game when we got the trophy, and he was saying how he'd love to stay at the Rovers but our Chairman would have to get his hand in his pocket. Just wasn't meant to be.

The League 1 Forum on here is like some sort of zombie wasteland. Hardly anyone about and when you do bump into someone, chances are they'll be a drooling, brain-eater.

Well there does appear to be more Rovers fans on P&B than are seemingly going to the game on Saturday, so you could be right in that regard!!!

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

I see Kev Smith, top scorer in our Second Division title campaign, is East Fife's captain.

I recall speaking to him in O'Connells at the Arbroath game when we got the trophy, and he was saying how he'd love to stay at the Rovers but our Chairman would have to get his hand in his pocket. Just wasn't meant to be.

Skint minks.

3 minutes ago, rw89 said:

East Fife fans focusing more on our allocation than their own. Stevo saying his life would be complete if they won. Rovers fans still not caring as much as for the real derby against the Pars. 

grnzfxRczQ2BO.gif

rw89 still in love with a bit of townie bum.

Archived